The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine??

Go down 
+9
Alexa Nightmare.
Kirsty
Le_Saboteur
anjelik_dreamin
Aelwyndaeira
Lindsay
PolyphonicThought
Beb82
TOONRULESOK
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine??   Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:31 pm

I looked like that at 17. Gotta start somewhere. Tbh, I probably did far worse. Thank God there are no pictures o_o
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine??   Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:44 pm

i am 17.

..but then, i'm a bit perfectionist. lol. it's good make-up or no make-up for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
justme

justme

Number of posts : 995
Name : veronica
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine??   Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:05 pm

wow, you can see what shes trying to do though
like the cat eye, or amy winehouse thing
Back to top Go down
Alexa Nightmare.

Alexa Nightmare.

Number of posts : 1647
Name : Alexa.
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine??   Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:03 pm

yes, and it just looks like her liquid liner gives out on the bottom line!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexisastar

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine??   Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:08 am

My 9 year old cousin could have done a better job.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine??   Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:56 am

at least she's trying?

yeh she looks bad and she'll probably realise that in a few years but...i don't see the point in being all "pfft she completely sucks. ugh that's disgusting". at least she's trying!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine??   Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:11 pm

Thankyou Kiki, that's exactly what i was thinking.
I used to be like that and if i'd heard that someone made a post like this about me, i would be extraordinarily hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine??   Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:23 pm

yeh i mean I'm not a makeup queen by any stretch of the imagination. I wear simple black eyeliner and mascara. Yeh I occasionally dabble in a bit of eyeshadow or coloured eyeliner and it might not look AMAZING but I just think...at least I tried. And I'd be so upset if you guys or anyone posted my pictures like "omg lol look at her makeup! it's rubbish!"

Ok so I know it looks bad and she's not HERE asking for constructive criticism but...idunno. I think we all do things that look bad but we think we look good at the time. I've had some HIDEOUS outfits but SO WHAT?! it's part of growing up. I thought I looked good at the time so THAT is what matters. And I've learned from it now.

I'm getting FAR too worked up about this but I am tired, emotional and hormonal. I know noone said anything really bad about her but I don't care. I need to vent and I chose this topic ok guys?!

Growl.

And...If bitch wants to look like Amy Wino then let her. That's her mistake to make. She'll be the one regretting it in a few years.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine??   Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is THIS really good enough for a fashion-magazine??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2