The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tell me about false eyelashes

Go down 
+2
Gloomyjewel
Bianca
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bianca

Bianca

Number of posts : 625
Name : Bianca
Registration date : 2007-07-19

tell me about false eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: tell me about false eyelashes   tell me about false eyelashes EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 1:59 pm

its my birthday this week so i'll be having a night out soon, and i wanna try false eyelashes. But i dont have a clue about them. I dont really need them cause my eyelashes are quite good as they are, but falsies look fun and iv been wanting to try em for ages.
So erm, tips? please? i had a look in superdrug a couple of weeks ago and there seems to be so many different types, whats the deal with those packs of loads of individual lashes?
where should i start, arrrrh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.biancapol.blogspot.com
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: tell me about false eyelashes   tell me about false eyelashes EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 2:30 pm

Those individual ones are harder I think. Get the ones that already have all the lashes in a... lash shape. (ha)
The only tips I can think of are wait for the glue to dry a little before applying and put it as close to your natural lash line as you can.

Edit: Oh and if the end ones are too long and look dumb/are touching your skin (depends how deepset your eyes are I suppose) you can trim them. But maybe try and get some that don't look like they'll do that cus I imagine it'd be quite hard to trim them right...
Apply mascara to your natural lashes beforehand (duh) and I suppose curling your lashes a tad wouldn't hurt.

Sorry for the overuse of brackets, I'm sure at least some of you here have noticed that before Razz
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

Number of posts : 658
Name : Tarren
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: tell me about false eyelashes   tell me about false eyelashes EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 5:34 pm

I find individual lashes easier... You could just put a couple on the ends of your lash line to bring your eyes out and it looks heaps nice.

As for putting any lashes on I've been taught to put mascara on and curl your lashes BEFORE putting false ones on. And if you look at your eye closed (difficult but try your best lol) there's your lashline and there is sort of a groove above it (it's usually around where you put your liquid liner). Try to slip the lashes into that groove, then sort of push them in with your finger for the best effect, then do your liner over the top of it. The glue I have dries clear but on the flase strip lashes you can still sort of see the strip, I just put liner over it. And do what Soraya said with letting the glue dry a bit before using it.

Hope that made some sort of sense, but they're quite fiddly, do it a while before you need to be ready incase you have to do it a couple of times before you get it right (happens to me when I put them on myself a bit).
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: tell me about false eyelashes   tell me about false eyelashes EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:15 pm

I like this girl, she's fun!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ye25XBGhF0A
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: tell me about false eyelashes   tell me about false eyelashes EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:48 pm

haha, pursebuzz vid. nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tell me about false eyelashes   tell me about false eyelashes EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 10:40 am

Naturalite Lashes are the best if youre gonna get them from Superdrug.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

Number of posts : 625
Name : Bianca
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: tell me about false eyelashes   tell me about false eyelashes EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 5:47 am

Righty, thanks for all the tips, cheers everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.biancapol.blogspot.com
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: tell me about false eyelashes   tell me about false eyelashes EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 10:12 am

I would reccomend trying some out before the day of. They were alot harder for me to put on than I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tell me about false eyelashes   tell me about false eyelashes EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 11:43 am

Yeaa that is so true, what Jessie said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell me about false eyelashes   tell me about false eyelashes Empty

Back to top Go down

tell me about false eyelashes
Page 1 of 1