The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? Empty
PostSubject: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 3:08 pm

well i dyed my hair just cos i wanted it to match my extensions again

and it was supposed to go dark brown

and its gone black

i look crap with black hair

am soooo naffed

any suggestions on how to make it fade faster seeing as it is permanent so wont naturally fade for like a month or so

xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 3:21 pm

nizoral ad anti dandruff shampoo, that shit stripped my color like a public pool on a hot summer day ahahaha...so swimming in a highly chlorinated pool would do wonders as well
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 6:31 pm

Head and shoulders or baby shampoo. They will both fade your color really fast. Crazy huh?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 9:03 pm

Baby shampoo does? Damn I thought it would be more gentle so I was gonna use that tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 9:29 am

I know I thought that too until a hairdresser told me otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 10:01 am

thank you soo much i'll ask my mum to get me some anti dandruff stuff or baby shampoo.

you girls rock

xxx
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 10:05 am

I thought baby shampoo helped coloured hair stay? :s
I use Head and Shoulders when I want to change black to brown..works for me =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 10:24 am

Ohh i did that with my hair once...

Colours always go darker than it says!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 2:44 pm

its never happened to me before i had a complete over it lol. i was refusing to go to college with my hair like it but apparently it doesnt look as bad as i think it does. i'm getting me some head and shouldersss though...

x
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Yehh. or just buy a light brown/dark blonde dye?

(I'm guessing that you were aiming for a chocolate brown in which case buying another permanent dye for a very light brown shade so it lightens it a bit, that's what I'd do)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 2:12 pm

yeh but i dont have any money til i next get paid, i have a habit of spending money as soon as i get it... i'm hopeless loll

thank you sooo much peopless!xx
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 11:23 am

Oh right fair enough!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 11:18 pm

i used selsun blue when i dyed my hair purple and i had dandruff, and when i got out of the shower it was a nasty lavendar colour
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 4:18 pm

i heard that head and shoulders helps to fade your hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 5:47 am

have been using head and shoulders and i have like some really light bits now and its all gradually going back to normal, when i washed my hair today you could see some of the colour in the water Smile thanks you lot, youre life savers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 1:54 pm

haha no problemm :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?   help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse? Empty

Back to top Go down

help with getting hair to fade faster pleeeassse?
Page 1 of 1