The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)

Go down 
+2
PolyphonicThought
witch_lilly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) Empty
PostSubject: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 11:55 am

I have a serious lack of clothes that I like.

Can anyone suggest any good websites that will ship to the UK?

I really like hottopic.com but i donno whether that ships here.

I'm just lookin for some cool t-shirts n stuff. I really want a pokemon one, a gun tee and a paramore one Smile
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 11:58 am

haha, all of those are at HT too.

they ship overseas!

you can try delia's, too - they have a lot of cute tops. not sure about shipping, but you can check it out! :]
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 12:11 pm

At gaming stores they have tees and hoodies with gaming characters on them, and you can get girly fit too not just the giant circus tent sizes that merch usually is.
If you have a paypal account, you could try some clothing LJs. They sell stuff for cheap which means you could bag a loaddd of clothes since the exchange rate is fab for us right now ^__^

Err I can't think of anywhere else cus I get tired of looking for clothes that fit my exact style.. I end up on the boundary line between boring and sheep..
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 12:19 pm

yup they ship Ruth, and yey for the dollar being great for us Razz

im ordering shoes from delias and they work on a "calculate shipping according to the price of the order" So my $100 shoes will cost like £13 to ship.

forever 21 have some cute ones but they dont ship which sucks.

i cant think of anywhere to be honest...
not sure about pokemon but flip on north bridge in edinburgh has some cool tshirts. well ive not been in for yonks but they used to.

gamestation has "geeky" tshirts.

the fueled by ramen webstore have paramore shirts that are kind of cute.
http://store.fueledbyramen.com/
and not too expensive tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 2:59 pm

threadless! i'm not sure if they ship overseas, but they're having a $dollar shirt sale, so with the exchange rate its like 5 pounds. i'm so jeallloouusss of the pound. stupid dollar. lol.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 3:12 pm

wow $10 (you didnt say now many dollar Razz) is pretty damn good for a tshirt.

depends what shipping is like tho
Back to top Go down
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 6:16 pm

lmao. i realize that now. i'll go back and fix it. Razz

but yeah. shipping isnt that bad. for the us, it's like 3 dollars, so i think it would be like 6 dollars for you guys. but i dunno, really. im just bsing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 10:23 pm

http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/ -lots of fun basics to fill out your wardrobe, loads of colorful t-shirts
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 10:39 pm

Ive always wanted american apparel stuff, but its too costly for me wee pockets. ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 10:49 pm

A lot of stuff there is really cheap, like the t-shirts. The pants are a bit more but worth it. The dresses feel like more of a rip off because they're just cheap fabric. I miss being in Boston though, great sales.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 10:52 pm

they have so many basics I want that would work year round. but I have to wait til my next check..sigh. I love them!
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 11:45 am

Gloomyjewel wrote:
At gaming stores they have tees and hoodies with gaming characters on them, and you can get girly fit too not just the giant circus tent sizes that merch usually is.

Ooooo yeah! I remember by ex boyfriend used to have a "know you mushrooms" Mario one. I really liked that Razz

Thanks for all your tips. I can't wait till I get paid this month! I'm gonna razz my wages on hottopic.com lol.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 11:55 am

have you tried attitude? That's like HT but it's british, so cheaper postage?

attitude.uk.com i think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 12:14 pm

PolyphonicThought wrote:
they have so many basics I want that would work year round. but I have to wait til my next check..sigh. I love them!
Yea, I rarely buy things there anymore, when I lived in Boston I did more. I don't like shopping online there much either because the sizes are weird. Plus I'm way poorer now.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 3:20 pm

witch_lilly wrote:
Gloomyjewel wrote:

Ooooo yeah! I remember by ex boyfriend used to have a "know you mushrooms" Mario one. I really liked that Razz

Thanks for all your tips. I can't wait till I get paid this month! I'm gonna razz my wages on hottopic.com lol.

those are from gamestation!
cos i giggled at it. and a guy in college had the bag, a mushroom tshirt AND badges on his jacket >.<

i was kind of disappointed with AA. when i read about it, i thought it was kinda like those other stores but its just booooring plain stuff.
i am in love with the lame (with an accent! Razz) tights but they're like £30 which is ridiculous.
i do like that dancer dress thats all shiny and purdy but its not exactly suitable for everyday wear...cos it'd look odd with a bra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)   Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lack of decent clothes (website suggestions?)
Page 1 of 1