The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

third installment of the twilight series. c:

Go down 
+5
Le_Saboteur
hello disaster
kaylalane
abercrombie
shadowsforsale
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 7:37 pm

thanks for the spoiler jade...

oh well. haha i just wanted to know the ending anyhow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 7:58 pm

The movie verison will suuuuuuck!!

I bet they're gonna make it so that Bella's mum will die and that's why she has to go live with her dad. Which will completely ruin everything because the whole thing about how she thinks her mum's been captured is SUCH a huge part.

But.... i'll still go see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 9:01 pm

kaylalane wrote:
thanks for the spoiler jade...

oh well. haha i just wanted to know the ending anyhow.

OH SHIT! I'M SORRY!
I didn't even think of putting it in a spoiler.
I'll go change my post now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 9:03 pm

Muffins Goes RAWR wrote:
The movie verison will suuuuuuck!!

I bet they're gonna make it so that Bella's mum will die and that's why she has to go live with her dad. Which will completely ruin everything because the whole thing about how she thinks her mum's been captured is SUCH a huge part.

But.... i'll still go see it.

They better not do that! The whole point of Bella sneaking off is because her mum was alive!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 10:57 pm

Emily Browning is definately not Bella. Bella is average looking and completely plain. The point is that Edward is attracted to he scent, not her initially.

And if they don't make Edward turn purple and sparkly in the sun for the movie, well, screw that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 11:26 pm

well i was thinkign id never read this til you mentioned the words purple and sparkly.

i have decided to go find all the books Razz
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:03 am

Kate wrote:
Emily Browning is definately not Bella. Bella is average looking and completely plain. The point is that Edward is attracted to he scent, not her initially.

Sure, but throughout the book we only see her perspective and that she's comparing herself to the Cullens. She could still be pretty in other peoples opinions?

Quote :
Bella: My narrator is actually surprisingly easy—there are several people that I think could do a decent job with Bella, Ellen Page and Danielle Panabaker among others. Right now my favorite choice is Emily Browning, of Lemony Snicket's fame:
Source

Hahaha, the movie probably will suck, but it'll be full of sexy people, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:09 am

I read the first chapter of Midnight Sun (the one that she's writing from Edward's point of view) and Edward was reading other people's thoughts and he didn't find her attractive at the start. And other people were like SHE'S REALLY NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY so I actually don't think that she's drop dead gorgeous. I think that she IS quite ordinary and plain.

I kinda don't want there to be a movie. I don't want it to spoil the way I read the series, like it did with Harry Potter.
But still, I'll HAVE to watch it. There's no way that I can't.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:15 am

Ohhh thanks for the link Jade, I didn't see that she had stuff up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:18 am

Hehe, no problemo C:
I went on a thorough search of her site yesterday after I finished Eclipse cos I was like NO IT CAN'T BE OVER! So I read all the outtakes and that first chapter of Midnight Sun. I reckon it's interesting from Edward's point of view. Like, how he kept staring at her because he couldn't hear inside her head and he was frustrated and confused. I always wondered why he was staring at her on that first day.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 8:14 am

Edwards perspective thingy isn't as bad as i thought it was going to be actually.
Ew at Jessica though, she's a bit of a bitch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 9:30 am

Ok, honestly, Midnight Sun (so far) makes Edward seem very immature to me. Doesn't a vampire have better things to do than complain about high school? And the fancy wording is a little gaudy, he sounds like a thesaurus, it's understandable, but it sounds bad to me.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 1:17 pm

I agree. He seems ridiculously petty and pedantic. I don't think I'll even read the full Midnight Sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 1:21 pm

I will!

I don't care if Edward's all shallow and petty.

Those books are amazing.

Must... read... **rocks back and forth**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:20 pm

I think he has to be petty! I mean, he's going to high school everyday! His life revolves around going to high school - when he has a gazillion uni degrees - and hanging with his family/hunting. It's not extremely exciting...
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:24 pm

True.

But still. You would think for being over a hundred-or-something like-that-years old, he would grow up a bit and immerse himself in other hobbies (yeah yeah, music I know)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Breaking dawn is out soooooooon!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And I'm seeing the movie the day it comes out with a bunch of friends who are just as obsessed, but I really don't want to! The trailer looks so stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 9:34 pm

Okay, so the first page of Breaking Dawn and the cover art got leaked!
Dunno if it's legit but oh well.

Here they are!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Oh boy. I hate that this has dragged out for so long. I just want to be done with the series.
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 4:06 pm

kaylalane wrote:
Oh boy. I hate that this has dragged out for so long. I just want to be done with the series.

Lol! Try reading A Song of Ice and Fire by George R R Martin, it is both completely awesome and infuriating because it takes him like 4-5 years to write a book. Number 5 is coming out this year, and there are going to be 7 books in the series. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:13 am

Le_Saboteur wrote:
kaylalane wrote:

Lol! Try reading A Song of Ice and Fire by George R R Martin, it is both completely awesome and infuriating because it takes him like 4-5 years to write a book. Number 5 is coming out this year, and there are going to be 7 books in the series. Sad

I stopped reading GRRM after the third book. I'm going to wait until they are all published before I pick them up again. I may be in for a loooong wait!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:15 pm

Ali wrote:

I stopped reading GRRM after the third book. I'm going to wait until they are all published before I pick them up again. I may be in for a loooong wait!

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART. Someone on this forum reads GRRM?! *dies*

I think we'll both be breaking thirty by the time A Dream of Spring comes out. I think I've averaged reading the series once a year for the past three years, I can't stay away from them.

/thread hijack

Sorry guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:59 pm

I DID IT.

I GAVE IN.

IM READING TWILIGHT.

...and i cant put it down.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Told ya Razz

I'm free from that damn series... Until the movie comes out. I'm kinda excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 6:03 am

ok im gonna spoiler in case anyone still hasn't read it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

third installment of the twilight series. c:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next