The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To those living in Australia...

Go down 
+5
anjelik_dreamin
xxmissyxx
Le_Saboteur
Kirsty
kaylalane
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

To those living in Australia... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:38 am

jade- can i just say

woW!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:41 am

Wow what? confused2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:43 am

you! duh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:44 am

Lol, I still don't get it!!

Edit: OH do you mean my avatar or something?

confused2

Hahaha man I'm slow tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:48 am

yes. hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 4:52 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh bahahahahaha. Thankies Very Happy hehehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 5:00 am

any thyme
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 8:45 am

Wow, there's more than one flavor of tim tams? I only tried the original. I really would like to live in Australia one day.

I mean, you all are so nice! When I was there, people would come up to me and be like, "Hi, American! Welcome to Australia!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 2:18 pm

r!nGw0rM wrote:
Kendra...I have a question about these New Zealand margarita things my bf was telling me about that apparently have mayonaise on the rim instead of salt...

WTF?

Whoa, I don't know anyone who pulls that shit. I've had plenty of margarita's in various places in NZ, and can safely say I've never seen it.

I just typed in mayonnaise and margarita and it came up with some dude in Tokyo who does it. Definitely isn't a kiwi thing, though. We don't like mayonnaise that much... I'm sure there's someone here that's done it with tomato sauce, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 3:51 pm

Ahahaha...I'll see if I can find the article...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 7:13 pm

kaylalane wrote:
I mean, you all are so nice! When I was there, people would come up to me and be like, "Hi, American! Welcome to Australia!!!!"

Hahahah.
What was the reason you came to Australia last time?
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 2:56 pm

I was a student ambassador for People to People, and the point of these trips is to educate people about other cultures, thus getting closer to world peace Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 5:47 pm

Oooh, sounds cool. That would be so awesome to do, plus a free trip to other countries!! Haha.

How long were you here for? And did you get to go to other places too?
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 7:10 pm

It definitely wasn't free, haha. The trip cost like 4,000+.

I was there for 16 glorious days. We spent a lot of time in Melbourne, Sydney, all those big cities. And we also went to Krombit Park, which was a huuuuuge like self-sustaining farm thing. Annnd we went to Whitsunday Island, which was really pretty.

I've been an Alumni (sounds shiny, huh?) member for like four years, and I could go anywhere I want with P2P, but since I'm poor and its expensive... Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 7:25 pm

Woah, haha I thought you got a free trip!
Ahhh I wanna go to the Whitsundaysss!! Lucky lucky!!

And can I ask you.... which city is better out of Melbourne or Syndey?? Hehehe. See, I haven't been to Sydney since I was about 7, and I don't remember it, and I wanna know which one reigns supreme hahaha.

That's so cool that you can go anywhere they go, if you've got the cash. What an experience it would be!!!
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 7:54 pm

From what I remember, I liked Melbourne. It was really clean and like, futuristic looking and just had a lot of cool stuff.

Sydney I loved also, except all the convict history stuff they made us dress up in. I don't know, it was a longish time ago. But I just loved Australia as a whole, cause its like rural for one spot, and totally city-ish in another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 1:58 am

Hahah yaaaaaaaaay.
I heart Australia too Very Happy
Which is good... cos I live there.... hehe applause
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 4:43 pm

kaylalane wrote:
I was a student ambassador for People to People, and the point of these trips is to educate people about other cultures, thus getting closer to world peace Very Happy.

OH SHIT! I went to the little meeting thing for that, a long time ago though. I didnt go to Aussie, i knew there was nooo way i could earn the money to pay for it. It shoulda been free since... well just cuz.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 4:54 pm

Sheyah those meetings are pretty dumb... almost made me not do it, but I'm so glad I did.
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

Number of posts : 658
Name : Tarren
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 5:10 pm

Jade, I'm from Sydney and I LOVE Melbourne! I get lost in Sydney and bored as all hell... The harbour is nice and the gardens and stuff but yeah >.< Melbourne is lovely! Cept for the junkies who got angry at me for not giving them money *whimpers*.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 6:11 am

lol..gotta love our junkies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 11:40 am

Poor, poor junkies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 5:58 am

Hahaha, I've NEVER had a junkie ask me for money.

Although, they are around.

OMG OMG OMG! I went to the city with friends a little while ago and there was this guy drawing from copies of artists' drawings and he was SO GOOD! He was just drawing huge free hand pics of it on the concrete with so much shading and definition and FUCK IT WAS AMAZING! And he had a bucket out for money and one of my friends contributed quite a bit and everyone was like SHIT HE'S GOOD HE DESERVES MY PAY CHECK hahaha.

That was the coolest busker I've ever seen... (can you call that busking?)

YAAAY MELBOURNE RULES!
I honestly wouldn't wanna live anywhere else. EVER! Bwhaha C:
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 8:12 pm

Shush, Jade! Your making me want to visit Melbourne again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 11:11 pm

Hehe YAY!
But you know... is it all that different from America really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those living in Australia...   To those living in Australia... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To those living in Australia...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Buying & Selling :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: