The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Fashion Gossip!

Go down 
+16
Bianca
Jayme
Alexa Nightmare.
GinaELIZABETH
hyperventilating
Le_Saboteur
Aelwyndaeira
surftaxi
pinkhaired
kaylalane
NightmaresOnWax
shadowsforsale
anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought
Lindsay
Kirsty
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 7:31 pm

Jayme wrote:
OH! And when people try to be cool by not wearing a coat when it's 10 degrees outside with a windchill of 3!

i SO agree!

it's freezing in the blue mountains during winter and i still see girls in mini skirts and flip flops (thongs) with like a massive winter jacket on

WTF
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 7:37 pm

Haha, I'd rather see that then seeing stupid kids in short sleeved tees, jeans with holes, and NO coat at all!
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 8:25 pm

Theres a couple of things I want to reply to, but I'm too lazy to quote them all so.......

Fake tonails: First of all gross. Secondly, I saw a woman in Aldo once who had either fake tonails or really long natural nails...anyway, she was wearing sandals and they had about a one inch platform in the front and her big tonals was so long it curved around and nearly touched the floor. I'm not exagerating! It was all decorated and stuff with nail art, and was very disturbing.....

Leggings: leggings are not pants! And if you are going to wear them as such, your shirt should at least cover your butt. Also, they should be completely opaque. Sometimes I see people with the kinda see through ones wearing them as pants and its just tacky. Theres actually a Lindsay Lohan "leggings terror watch" on www.gofugyourself.com and its really high-larious. Anyone whos never seen this site should check it out, good times...

Not wearing a coat: my brother used to do that in the winter. It would be minus 20 and he would walk to school with just a sweater. One day my boyfriend my mom and I drove past him and my mom was going on about how is he not freezing and my boyfriend said "don't worry his coolness will keep him warm"
hahaha...seriously, you just look like an idiot....

Along those lines, I hate when girls insist on wearing sandals year round. Maybe that would be okay in LA but it gets really cold here. Why can't they just wait till next summer?
Also, wearing boots in the summer....

Sorry if I'm rambling...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 8:30 pm

i wear boots in the summer Razz with my mini dresses and tights Razz

i look hot i can't help it >.<
Back to top Go down
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

Number of posts : 1209
Name : Flor, whatever
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 8:36 pm

pinkhaired wrote:

Fake tonails: First of all gross. Secondly, I saw a woman in Aldo once who had either fake tonails or really long natural nails...anyway, she was wearing sandals and they had about a one inch platform in the front and her big tonals was so long it curved around and nearly touched the floor. I'm not exagerating! It was all decorated and stuff with nail art, and was very disturbing.....

Ö
just disgusting!!

About miniskirts with no leggings in winter
well.. we can say they're asses are going to get a cold.. hahaha
another disgusting thing
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FlorMantecon
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 9:01 pm

Quote :

ewwwwwwwww! *barf*

As for girls in mini skirts in the winter, here's a fun story:

When I worked at Mickey D's in Oakville we had a Catholic High School right down the street. So yeah, we were FULL of annoying, spoiled Catholic Oakville teens. So I was working in drive thru, and my friend was in there with me. We watched as a girl in a kilt that almost showed her ass cheeks, it was sooo short. Anyhow, she was wearing this tiny ass kilt, her button down shirt open with her bra showing, this TINY winter jacket (the puffy kind, but they're super tight and short that were in style in 2001/02) that was not zipped up, and super high high high heels. It was about -20 celcius (so cold it can't even snow) and everything was icy....she slipped and fell forward, and her skirt flipped up---she had NO UNDERWEAR ON! I shit you not. And EVERYONE could see it from the restaurant. My friend and I were calling everyone into the drive thru booth to look at her laying there with her bare ass sticking out. It was HILARIOUS.

So yeah---that's the reason to wear tights or at least UNDERPANTS if you wear a short skirt in the middle of winter.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
Bianca

Bianca

Number of posts : 625
Name : Bianca
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Hey i didnt wanna make a new topic just for this, but i figured it'd fit in here.
I just bought a top that has sequins glued on the front, How should i go about washing it?
I just washed it inside out but it came out the wash the right way around, and quite a few fell off, theres loads on so it doesnt really matter just once, but after a few washes its gonna start looking pretty bare.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biancapol.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 4:32 pm

wash it by hand, and let it air dry.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 4:44 pm

i never thought of that Embarassed how stupid of me haha.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:08 pm

no prob, love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Or you could wash it on a gentle cycle in a bra bag.
Though, I'm so paranoid I even wash normal tees in a bra bag hahah. So I'd still ops for the handwash option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 10:26 am

or wash it in a gentle wash inside out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:20 pm

That's what she probably already did, though.
I wouldn't trust it.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:22 pm

Bianca wrote:
Hey i didnt wanna make a new topic just for this, but i figured it'd fit in here.
I just bought a top that has sequins glued on the front, How should i go about washing it?
I just washed it inside out but it came out the wash the right way around, and quite a few fell off, theres loads on so it doesnt really matter just once, but after a few washes its gonna start looking pretty bare.

she did :]

id hand wash it. wee bit of effort but its probably worth it.

new topic idea...might be useless...
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 1:47 am

yeah i have a couple of dresses with sequins and beading, i handwash them and them dry them laid pflat over a drying rack Smile
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 1:56 pm

I have just discovered Darimeya, some of the stuff is so pretty.

http://www.darimeya.co.uk/index.php?PageIDLink=5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:11 am

ooh it is too!
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:52 pm

hey i think this is the right place to put this.
Anyway i was on Polyvore the other week (just discovered it!) And i found this dress. I cant find any more pictures of it cause i forgot what i was searching for when i found it. I think its a famous designer though cause there were some pictures of it being modelled on the runway.

Aaaaanyway, does anyone happen to know anything about it?

Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 Dressss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 am

Not about particular dress, but Primark have got similar dresses in there atm
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:10 am

It's Spring/Summer08 Miu Miu... about £800.

Lots of imitations around though, or at least there were in Summer. Topshop did a skirt version, which I think you can still buy online.
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:52 pm

That's a really nice dress. I want it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:02 pm

*edit*

Last edited by Bianca on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:20 pm

Bianca.. is your message empty? or it's just me?
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:29 pm

yeah it shows like that to me too

just press quote to read it I guess lol

thats what I did
Back to top Go down
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:33 pm

i did it, but nothing happened Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Fashion Gossip!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next