The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Fashion Gossip!

Go down 
+16
Bianca
Jayme
Alexa Nightmare.
GinaELIZABETH
hyperventilating
Le_Saboteur
Aelwyndaeira
surftaxi
pinkhaired
kaylalane
NightmaresOnWax
shadowsforsale
anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought
Lindsay
Kirsty
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Official Fashion Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 3:44 pm

Much like the "worst fashion" topic on the old limecrime forum, discuss fashion in here!

What's hot at the moment?
What trends do you love/hate?
Any items that just shouldn't be worn together?
Any that look ridiculously hot?

Share your opinions on fashion and trends here!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
cheerios

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 4:58 pm

The worst thing I see on people at the moment...Crocs. Everyone's excuse is "They're so comfortable." They're the ugliest thing ever. -_-
Other than that:
Shoulder pads
Gauchos
Footless tights(sorry I hate them, I like thigh highs more)
Sequins

I'm done right now. =D
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 5:02 pm

(oh god i just did the stupidest thing...i have a hard wooden chair, with no arms but it has a back and stuff. I was sitting sideways to my pc with my feet on a stool so i turned so i could type and sat up but i had a feeling like i was falling backwards and did that flailing arm thing they do on cartoons before they fall in the river or something...cept im on a chair with a back...so i couldnt fall anywhere...was weird..Razz)

i kind of like how crocs look...some people can rock them. like my crazy art teacher. she wore bright red ones with jeans and a tshirt and she looked awesome in them. some people just look like tools but i kind of think they looked good on her.

i looooove footless tights. mmmm i got bright pink ones and i just think they look awesome with skirts and flats or heels...and i have a dress that they look awesome with. but each to their own!

i hate sequined stuff. when shopping for ball dresses they had this gorgeous dress but it had sequins on it which just ruined it and made it look like a barbie dress.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:02 pm

I hate crocs too! They are soooo ugly!

I love footless tights, I have a pair but I've only worn them like 2 times though. Execept for the few times I slept in them haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
poetic_s

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:47 pm

I don't think chunky girls should wear skinny jeans.
Like me for example!
xD
They just don't flatter curvy figures.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:59 pm

ahh I agree.

with that said,

I depsise muffin tops.

with a passion.

I think girls with just a little bit of hips [like me?] can pull off skinnies.

but I hate flats, too. ew.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:00 pm

The thing i hate most is fashion slaves who all dress EXACTLY the same and do nothing to make the style their own. Ugh. It sickens me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
poetic_s

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:00 pm

Ew muffin tops!
Ladies, check the mirror before you go out!
Friends don't let friends go out with a muffin top!
xDDD
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:04 pm

yeaah. one girl wore pants and shirts too small. so her muffin is hangin over, and the shirt is hugging everything, so you SEE the shape of the muff muff, and when she sits down/stands, you see tummy and lower back!

it disappointed me. :[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 9:02 pm

I agree completly with Kay and Jessica! I support indiviualism :]
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 9:06 pm

I hatehatehate gauchos. I tried some on for a laugh earlier this year, because of the thread on the old forum, and almost ended up crying because they made me look so horrid. I'm thin, right? They made me look like just my lower half weight my whole weight of 130.

I despise Crocs. For some reason, we're selling them at work, and it makes me sad every time a parent comes up to my register with 5 pairs. What the hell is a craft store doing selling them, anyhow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 11:52 pm

ooh don't get me started

I hate:
footless tights (both ankle and calf length) in any colour shape or form
sequins
those big huuuuge handbags
flats.
the gumboot trend thing
scene hair
actually any kind of mullet really
wearing ANY kind of ugh boot in public under any circumstances is a criminal offence in my book, same goes for sweatpants/trackies. jesus christ x.x
emo pants of people who look godawful in them
mums who dress like teenagers( only kate beckinsale is allowed to do this)
annnnnnnd sheepies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:01 am

I wear skinnies and I'm a curvy size 10. I didn't think I looked too bad in them, but a couple of weeks ago a friend told me that they don't suit me at all and I can't pull them off and only girls that are as puny as his girlfriend can do it. Man he always succeeds in making me feel fat. Now I'm scared to wear my skinnies. And they're black too! And black is slimming! Eurgh.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE crocs with a passion.

I love big totes. They fit in everything and I think they look hot. Having said that, I do not have one as yet. BUT HOPEFULLY SOON THAT WILL CHANGE COS I'M OBSESSED WITH AN EQUIP ONE ATM!

I hate t-bar shoes. I hate that yucky mustard yellow that's so hot right now in fashion. It's disgusting.

I love pinafores. I love mixing colours with black. I love baggy jeans. And I'm always sucker for a simple outfit consisting of jeans and an adorable tee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:12 am

I'm not a huge fan of skinny jeans. I see them way too much. More often then not, I see them with bad cases of muffin top. My cousin calls them 'calf stranglers'. I think that's about accurate :]

I like flats, though. I'm awful walking quickly with heels [and walking slowly at school really isn't an option] so flats are my alternative. And I have a bunch of really cute ones.

Rrr you know what I REALLY hate? Those damn Heeleys. Whenever I see a kid skating around with those and not even paying attention to their surroundings, I want to push them into traffic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:13 am

OMG I HATE THOSE HEELY WHEEL THINGS! My little sister has them and it's so embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
poetic_s

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:16 am

yourroyalscrumptiousness wrote:
OMG I HATE THOSE HEELY WHEEL THINGS! My little sister has them and it's so embarrassing.

LMAO!
I knowww.
The concept is cool, but they look like friggen spice girl shoes from back in the day!
XDDD
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:19 am

I hate those too! Kids always come into work with them on....so annoying!

Im not a fan of flats either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:21 am

Omg... people over the age of 12 wear them? And to work!?!?

This world is a scary place...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:22 am

I hate the fact that so many brands have those ridiculously long tanks and camis [i.e. Abercrombie and Fitch] It's like, no one's torso is THAT long, and if it is, they have no friends.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:28 am

I actually like shirts like that - long tanks actually look fairly decent on me. I normally wear them [they come in handy for when Im on me period and My butt needs to be covered] layered with cardigans and things. :]

and I only get my long tops from old navy. cheaper and I can walk there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:30 am

The period thing is true. Very true. I'm just tired of seeing a cami layered over a cami layered over a cami layered over 7 other camis with a shirt over all of that that screams, 'I PAYED RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY FOR A PIECE OF FABRIC THAT'S SEWN TO ANOTHER PIECE OF FABRIC AND HAS SOME STUPID NAME BRAND TAG SEWN INTO THE BACK'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:33 am

PolyphonicThought wrote:
[they come in handy for when Im on me period and My butt needs to be covered]

I don't get it though! Cos if your period leaked through your pants then wouldn't it leak through your top as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:35 am

You could have the top tucked up until you bled through your pants, wash out the stain as best as possible, change your... equipment, then use the top to cover said stain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:53 am

i like the long tops, they make me look reallyreallytall ans super skinny, whilst giving me maximum boobage. we need a thread about bras!

favourite bra brands and stuff
Back to top Go down
Smile St

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 1:11 am

Things I like:

- Flats. They're comfortable, they fit me nicely and I have some seriously adorable ones. I should really take pictures of my shoe collection some time...
- Footless tights. Though I like cute/different ones and I get annoyed with seeing black ones and jean skirts. What.

Things I hate:

- CROCS.
- Sequins or anything with too much glitter/sparkle to it.
- Plain black hoodies. I guess I don't HATE them, I just know waayyy too many people who wear them almost every day. :\
- T-shirts with "witty" sayings on them or stupid fake advertisements and junk. I don't know. I just think they're stupid.

THE END.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Fashion Gossip!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next