The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My new life partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poetic_s

My new life partner Empty
PostSubject: My new life partner   My new life partner EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 8:19 pm

Bare minerals.
omfg.
Amazing.
I just got the starter kit.
It came with two foundations, warmth, mineral veil, clear radiance (gorgeous), a compact with a brush to put mineral veil/foundation in, concealer brush, powder brush, kabuki brush, DVD, and barevitamins (makeup base...sorta.)
Basically, I have horrible skin and I always pile on the foundation which rubbed off, got all shiny and icky and just cakey. I wanted a flawless face that I didn't have to blot and reapply every 30 minutes.
Then the miracle happend...
My sister got a job at bare minerals.
She shoved the facts down my throat everytime I mentioned my skin condition/makeup problems.
She told me this makeup would be good for me.
I was like come onnnnn.
A powder base? pffft.
Then I bought it.
I love love loooove it.
Seriously.
BUY IT.
Love it.

It is amazing.
I do not know how I lived with out it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new life partner   My new life partner EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 8:26 pm

i'm obsessed with bare minerals. i use the light one and their blush called "lovely" i use everyday!!

ps.... the mineral veil is amazing. usually i'll just use the foundation for spot coverage, dust on the mineral veil and the blush and go. stays all day and looks very natural!

ps, they have really nice eye shadows, too! i have a really nice brown/gold/copper color that came in a metallics set and i LOVE it. i bought at sephora this winter...don't know if you can still get the set, but look for it!

pps...the brushes are fabulous! the kabuki brush is my life. and the tiny brush...and the flawless coverage brush, too...
Back to top Go down
poetic_s

PostSubject: Re: My new life partner   My new life partner EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 8:28 pm

I want the LOL kit so fucking baddddd!!
And lucky.
I wish I could just do that with my foundation. :[
I have scars and break outs.
D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new life partner   My new life partner EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 2:40 pm

i didn't like it that much...i dunno...i guess i have crazy skin
because it didn't last on me and i was shiny within a few hrs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new life partner   My new life partner EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 2:59 pm

I've been meaning to try it but I don't have that much money on right now.

How pricey is it?

I might just ask the boyfriend if he could "pretty pretty please just get me this one itty bitty thing! **sad puppy eyes**"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new life partner   My new life partner EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 9:58 am

i don't know exactly how much they are, but whatever the cost, its been worth it for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new life partner   My new life partner Empty

Back to top Go down

My new life partner
Page 1 of 1