The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!! Empty
PostSubject: GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!!   GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 9:08 am

Last night i watched the LAST EPISODE OF GILMORE GIRLS...EVER!

it was so sad. my mom is cute though, she bought a "bon voyage!" cake and plastic crowns because "that's what Lorelei would have done"

uhhg... my life is empty! i feel so...sad. i love that show.
did anyone else watch it?
i started to cry...
damn you, alexis bledel! DAMN YOU!

everyone loves the GG! i visited a school in Vienna when i was on a school trip, and seriously the ONLY thing we had in common was our love for Gilmore Girls. THAT'S how universal it is!

i'm so, so sad to see it go... 7 years... : ( i'm going to miss them.
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!!   GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 9:15 am

I watched, too. I had sparkling grape juice to drink, junk food to eat, and my mom and sister, who both stopped watching when Rory had sex with Dean, came and watched it too and teased me for crying, so I threw the remotes at them. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself on Tuesday nights with no new episodes to look forward to.. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!!   GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:15 pm

I really dont watch TV...except for scrubs when I remember.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold

PostSubject: Re: GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!!   GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 6:16 pm

i'm surprised more people aren't bawling with me (and you, shadowsforsale!!!)!!!

tuesday nights will be less girlie : (
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!!   GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 6:27 pm

I stopped watching Gilmore girls BEFORE Rory had sex with Dean... although my friend did tell me about it. I just all of a sudden forgot it existed haha and then they didn't play it on TV for ages and yeah. It's back on on Sunday arvos or something over here now, and I watched an ep a few weeks ago. I think they were at a wedding or something - OH YEAH her grandparent's re-marriage ceremony - and Rory started making out with this sexy boy in a room and then her Dad and Luke were fighting over which one would handle this and stuff and yeah.
Are we close to the end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!!   GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 8:26 pm

neh ive never seen it :/
maybe once but
how sad haha..
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!!   GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!! EmptyWed May 16, 2007 8:54 pm

Wow, Jade, no, you still have a bit to go. And the guy Rory was kissing was Logan. Grrrrrrrrr to him. And grr to Christopher being stupid in that episode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!!   GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GILMORE GIRLS, aka, my life!!
Page 1 of 1