The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prestige eyeshadows...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cheerios

Prestige eyeshadows... Empty
PostSubject: Prestige eyeshadows...   Prestige eyeshadows... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 4:53 pm

I own Blossom(maroon-ish pink), Angel(white), Love(hot pink), and Iguana(dark minty green). I love them!!! You can get them at Walgreens and they aren't insanely expensive. I think they're around $4.50(US) and they don't crease unless you've been wearing them for more than about 10 hours. They're bright and last forever and a half. The only part I don't like about this eyeshadow is that they're a bit shimmery. It's not that bad though. I have fallen in love with these!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Prestige eyeshadows...   Prestige eyeshadows... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 4:56 pm

Ive been eyeing them in the makeup section of walgreens, so this is a great post. thankies ma'am!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Prestige eyeshadows...   Prestige eyeshadows... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 4:57 pm

I love prestige! They stay on all day on me and they have some really nice colors! I don't have much though since all they have around here is the quads and duos, and I've seen the single ones in a Walgreens but the closest one is almost an hour away!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prestige eyeshadows...   Prestige eyeshadows... Empty

Back to top Go down

Prestige eyeshadows...
Page 1 of 1