The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another haircut thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Another haircut thread Empty
PostSubject: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 1:03 am

So, I didn't want to hijack Rachel's thread, but merge this if ya wanna.

I'm getting a haircut in a couple of days too, but I don't know what I want. I've been thinking about just letting it grow out, keep it curly, and just get some of the weight taken out of it so it doesn't get knotted so easily. I wanna keep a fringe, but I don't know what kind... Decisions, decisions.

Help pwease.

Most recent picture of me (even though I'm enough of a whore in the make up picture thread, in case summa you haven't seen a pic):
Another haircut thread 61tfazc

I have something between a round and oval shaped face with big ears Very Happy And btw, just in case some of you were wondering, that's not dandruff on my shoulders, it's foam from work. So there.
Back to top Go down
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 1:40 am

I think you'd look super cute with v bangs like so
Another haircut thread Romance_aub_thumb

And I like the length it is now so maybe you could just try styling it differently like this (It just requires blow drying)
Another haircut thread M_7fa750b7c03e73232c571744dac7a0de

Or you could get some Sukesha sculpting cream with BeyondtheZONE curling cream to style it like this and then just blow dry the bangs
Another haircut thread L_395543f0b275de5daf35606d2f6f6b6d
Back to top Go down
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 1:49 am

More cute styles (I <3 indie hair ^.^)
Another haircut thread Darknmessy

Another haircut thread Curly2

Another haircut thread L_1684eb4b13b9b6707a16927c6086b16b

Another haircut thread Untitledhairey
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 2:22 am

Oh man, I love the second to last one in the second post! That's so freaking cute. I wonder if that would look as awesome with longer hair? Probably not. But it'd be worth it if I could get it to look like that.

Haha, my hair is already pretty close to the second pic in the same post, so nothing would change. Even the colour (I have big chunky blonde bits underneath that used to be green) is dead on.

Good LORD I'd love some v bangs again but they make my jaw look really manly (yah I've had them). And if I got them... I'd probably go back into wanting a death hawk (almost got there at age 17 Very Happy)... And with trying to look for a new job it wouldn't be such a good look, ahaha.

I'd love to be able to achieve the look of the blonde girl from the first post or the kid with the glasses from post two, but it'd require alot of product. When my hair's that short it curls ALOT. And I don't have good enough straighteners Sad

Thanks Akira, you're a biiiig help <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 2:26 am

ohhh >.<

get a ribbon and ties it just behind your bangs, and make the back of your hair all volumey and curly aaaaahh I'd die of cute over load i LOVE that kind of hair.

>.<

I'm eventually growing my hair out like that, i have a teeny obsession with stepford wives.
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 2:28 am

Hahaha, I already do it! But I need a thicker fringe for it to look cute, my current one's too wispy. I hate seeing forehead through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 3:23 am

you could even pin your hair back under the headband eeee cuute
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:48 am

aw I love the girl with the scrunched up face. That's so cute. Well her hair I'm talking about.
I love her bangs...but idk if I'd suit something like that and I get annoyed with bangs when I have them, I'd need something I could pin across.

I think you look cute with a thicker fringe, like the girl with the ribbon. Her hair in general would be cute.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:50 am

oh and have a look in here Miss Thing!
Back to top Go down
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 3:43 pm

Quote :
Thanks Akira, you're a biiiig help <3
no problem, love. I want messy, wavy hair instead of stick straight.
Indie hair is 100xs better than scene hair.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 4:35 pm

i wish i could make my hair look cute and wavy or such.
i tried curling it with straighteners and I looked a bit like a little old lady. ive tried again since then though...it looked ok i think but i messed it up when i pinned it out of the way to do other bits! grr.
my hair isnt straight or curly...just...inbetween, boo,
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 3:27 pm

I used to hate having curly hair when I was younger, but now I embrace it.

In other words, I don't brush it unless I'm washing it. Which is like, twice a week 'cause it's so dry, heh. Scene hair's overrated.
Back to top Go down
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 6:46 pm

oooh, the scrunchy face one is so cute!!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:57 pm

So I went in and got it cut this afternoon (Rachel, we're totally haircut buddies lolz) and the fringe is a bit thicker and the cut's choppy and shit and it looks awesome.

BUT! She straightened it, after saying four times 'I want to see what it looks curly', and then said if I wanted her to curl it or whatever it'd be an extra $20 :/ Sooo this isn't how I'd usually have it, but here's a picture of Kendra with straight hair anyway:

Another haircut thread 54edmp2

Another haircut thread 52xf86p

Yeeep, it looks pretty much looks like any straight haircut. Oooh! >.< I'll post a better picture when it's curly. It's been washed twice in two days, I think a third would make it frizz up Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:28 am

ooo so cute! It really brings out your highlights, can't wait ot see what it looks liked curled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:54 am

I LOVE IT KENDRA!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:56 am

i love it too! you look so odd with straight hair!

i hope it looks just a yummy curly Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 11:04 am

i love it!!! very flatering...especially the bangs
Back to top Go down
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:14 pm

oooh that is so cute! i cant get over it! i'm anxious to see it curly too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:15 pm

woo curly!!!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 10:49 pm

oooh its really nice kendra, i can't wait to see it curly, coz i know how different things are that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another haircut thread   Another haircut thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Another haircut thread
Page 1 of 1