The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

worst haircut ever?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

worst haircut ever? Empty
PostSubject: worst haircut ever?   worst haircut ever? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 6:56 am

uh...i think that i got the worst haircut ever. it didn't look that bad yesterday when i left the salon, but i needed to shower because all the little hairs got on me and were itchy, so i washed my hair as i normally would. my hair is straightened, so i don't blowdry, anyway, so it looked terrible yesterday, and even worse this morning. the guy totally ruined the look i had! it was a really assymetrical bob and was pretty cute. but he RUINED the line! it just looks straight across now, which i HATE. he put weird layers in the fron that i did NOT ask for, but once he cut one side, he had to cut the other. it will take months to grow this shit out. i'm so upset...i leave for college in less than two weeks and there's no way in hell its going to grow out by then

did i mention i paid a shitload to have him cut my hair? he's SUPPOSED to be "amazing!" FUCK THAT. i'm so pissed off, and there's nothing i can do to hide how horrible the cut is
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: worst haircut ever?   worst haircut ever? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 8:55 am

Firstly, calm down.

I know how you feel, I think a lot of us do. I asked for a bob style cut before and got like a wierd cut with short layers that were like an inch long and it was fucked up so I know what it's like.

I sat at Sam's crying after I got it. Once I calmed down, I washed it and sat and played about with it to see if I could find a way to wear it that looked ok. You should do that.

If you really really hate it, I'd maybe see if you can go to another stylist and see if they can help you. Maybe you could pick out a cut that you like that would work and you could get it cut into that...It might not be what you wanted originally but you might like it better that what you have.

You'll be fine. I'm sure everyone has had a haircut that has gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: worst haircut ever?   worst haircut ever? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 9:58 am

Ok. If your brave enough post a photo and we'll tell you exactly what we think (or i will at least) Your probably just overreacting. I bet it's not half as bad as you think. And if it is..........well i'll kick his ass for you. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: worst haircut ever?   worst haircut ever? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 1:59 pm

its so bad, i've tried to style it, but its just...ugly. uhg...i know its going to grow out, but it still really sucks. i'm so lame... i'm 18 and i'm practically crying over a haircut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: worst haircut ever?   worst haircut ever? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 2:18 pm

go back to the hair cutting dude and complain? thats pretty much the only thing i can think of to do. or you could get extensions until it grows out
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: worst haircut ever?   worst haircut ever? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 2:45 pm

my mum wants me to get extentions now, and I might just so she'll shut up. if you want a nice do, try that, or, keep playing around with your hair for a while. even better, try to find a cut that'll make the shit one you've got look BETTER. cant hurt much more.

and next time, get the cut one month before school instead. that'll give it time to grow a little, if not much.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: worst haircut ever?   worst haircut ever? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 3:48 pm

Hey, I was 17 and burst into tears as soon as I left the shop! I cried for about an hour til Sam suggested I get picked up and we go back to mine to see what we could do.

If you're that unhappy...it may not be what you want, but getting it cut into a cut you do like will help. And then it'll at least look a way you're happy with until it grows into the style you want.

And don't go back to him. If you want to complain then do but I'd go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: worst haircut ever?   worst haircut ever? EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 12:31 pm

superlover wrote:
its so bad, i've tried to style it, but its just...ugly. uhg...i know its going to grow out, but it still really sucks. i'm so lame... i'm 18 and i'm practically crying over a haircut

Don't feel stupid!! Every one goes though a bad hair cut every now and then.

http://badhairday.typepad.com/

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worst haircut ever?   worst haircut ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

worst haircut ever?
Page 1 of 1