The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boyfriend jeans

Go down 
+4
PolyphonicThought
Gloomyjewel
Beckygdizzle
anjelik_dreamin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Plthub

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 9:40 pm

I'm not sure if the trend has hit any of the areas you gals live in, but so far I haven't really seen anyone rock boyfriend jeans in L.A.

Which is precisely why I wanna give it a shot. Plus, skinny jeans get uncomfortable in warmer weather.

Any tips for me? I just got this pair from Gap (I promise they look less mom-ish on me in real life):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back to top Go down
pedestri

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 9:43 pm

i dunno, the boyfriend jean look has never been one for me. i'm too short to pull it off, and because i dont have ANY curves at all, i'd end up actually looking like my boyfriend
Back to top Go down
Plthub

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 9:56 pm

pedestrian wrote:
i dunno, the boyfriend jean look has never been one for me. i'm too short to pull it off, and because i dont have ANY curves at all, i'd end up actually looking like my boyfriend

Ahaha I'm not overly curvy either. :/ On the plus side, neither of us will have to worry about saggy boobies in old age.

Hehe if I were to wear them next to him, my actual boyfriend's jeans are tighter than my jeans. I'm not sure what to make of it yet.

I've got the manly pants in the relationship!
Back to top Go down

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 10:04 pm

Ooooh I want myself some boyfriend jeans!
I've been looking for some kinda baggy jeans for AGES but no one seems to sell them! I don't like showing off my huge lumpy thighs and rounded butt all the time!
Back to top Go down
Plthub

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 10:42 pm

yourroyalscrumptiousness wrote:
Ooooh I want myself some boyfriend jeans!
I've been looking for some kinda baggy jeans for AGES but no one seems to sell them! I don't like showing off my huge lumpy thighs and rounded butt all the time!

I think Gap is the place I first discovered the trend. Urban Outfitters carries like, three pairs as well.
Back to top Go down

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 10:49 pm

Haha.. if only I lived in the Northern Hemisphere!
Back to top Go down

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 10:51 pm

Jade, go to jeans west and buy the 'boyfriend' style (thats seriously qhat they're called)

They are the single most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever worn in my entire life. and they totally flatter my stomach (makes it look flat and sexy)

I LOVE baggy jeans.
Back to top Go down

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 11:00 pm

Ooooh. Thanks Lillian! I shall check it out Thursday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 1:46 am

I still like my skinny jeans/stretched so they're comfortable skinnies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Beckygdizzle

Beckygdizzle

Number of posts : 586
Name : Becky-Sue, babydoll =]
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 2:25 pm

i <333 my boyfriend jeans

they make my thighs/hips/waist smaller ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missin_my_bambiigurl
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 2:36 pm

Where do they sit? Or can you get lower and higher ones.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Beckygdizzle

Beckygdizzle

Number of posts : 586
Name : Becky-Sue, babydoll =]
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 3:02 pm

mine sit on top of my hipbones, and i only found them in just boyfriend, not lowrise or highrise or anything. i got mine at American Eagle. i wear a short 2 tho so it may be diffrent depending on size-wise
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missin_my_bambiigurl
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 3:28 pm

I first heard of them through Delia*s. They've got decent ones.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 4:04 pm

I want a pair but havent found a decent pair I like.

I may look in gap tho.

I just bought a new pair of skinny ones which I adoooore
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Plthub

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 5:40 pm

Gloomyjewel wrote:
Where do they sit? Or can you get lower and higher ones.

I'm not sure if you can get them lower or higher on your waiste (if you a find a place that sells them low rise please share). I wear a 4 R and they sit a little bit above hip bone. Though I have a tendancy to sag mine a little more.
Back to top Go down

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 11:34 pm

I'M SO EXCIIIIITED!!!
Tomorrow I'm gonna go check some out Very Happy

YAAAY!

God these jeans are so sexy.
<3
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 11:13 am

gods, "boyfriend jeans" were in style when I was a teenager. I remember reading about them in Seventeen (the magazine).
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
pedestri

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 12:30 pm

old person.

jk, shauna! you know we love you!
Back to top Go down

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 1:21 pm

I loooove my boyfriend jeans. They are so comfy. They sit low on your waist. River island hav low rise ones.
Back to top Go down
loveme4w

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 5:45 pm

Ive had baggy jeans for a while... but I dont think theyre boyfriend style lol. They're just.... baggy. But I dont get it, why are the boyfriend style any different to normal baggy jeans?
Back to top Go down
pedestri

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 6:35 pm

um... it makes it okay to wear baggy jeans by giving them a fancy name?

i dunno. i think MAYBE they are cut specifically to fit like that, so they look better than other baggy jeans?
Back to top Go down

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 6:41 pm

bahah. By wearing "boyfriend" jeans, you're keeping yourr style, but still being "in-style". haha. how ridiculous. : ]]
Back to top Go down
Plthub

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 8:23 pm

Maybe boyfriend jeans are more suited for the booylicious female hiney?
Back to top Go down
pedestri

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 8:37 pm

perhaps!
Back to top Go down

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 8:39 pm

YAAAAAAY I JUST BOUGHT BOYFRIEND JEANS!!
And I have to say, my butt looks FABULOUS in them.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boyfriend jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend jeans   Boyfriend jeans Empty

Back to top Go down

Boyfriend jeans
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next