The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)

Go down 
+3
electrikkk
pedestrian
kaylalane
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:29 pm

Wooo, so I've wanted corset piercings for several years, and back in April I finally got the guts to do it Smile I got mine done different though. I went to all places downtown and they all said it was $250 for them to last 3 days, max a week.(surface piercings, they'd eventually push themselves out) Which is why I love Living Color Smile They did mine by piercing the skin, and then sliding a plastic tube thing in instead of a bar (so I could bend and such) and on each end of the tubey thing they screwed on the balls which had rings that snapped on. So the bar in my skin is from one piercings, the the one bellow it, in pairs. Luckily he didn't explain this to me until after he did the first one, therwise I would have backed out. Anyways, so they told me it would last maximum 6 weeks done like this, and it would cost $500. twice the price for like, 12 times the amount of time in my back? Worth it. I also gave him a $50 tip, and also bought another bottle of the H2Ocean stuff, so in the end it cost me $575. Everyone told me I was crazy. However, 5 months later, they're still in my back Smile Now that's money well spent ^_^

Okay, enough blabbering, here they are: Smile

Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) P4260062
Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) P4260069
Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) P4260076
Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) P5160146
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:17 pm

Wow, that looks pretty sweet. Those must have hurt so badly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:29 pm

lol, you have no idea Razz BUT. I didn't cry Smile One of my life's greatest accomplishments, I must say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:35 pm

owwwwwwwwieeeee
i would never have the guts for that
but they look hot!
Back to top Go down
pedestrian

pedestrian

Number of posts : 113
Name : Rachel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:30 pm

wow! that is incredible! i can't even imagine doing that! have you ever gotten snagged on something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1569390335&

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:31 pm

just shirts sometimes. and people at work not knowing i had them and coming up behind me and like, scratching my back lol. THAT hurt Razz
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:12 am

Is that last picture recent? The piercings look mighty irritated and I would hate to have them reject and leave big nasty scars on your back. The corest piercings should have been done with microdermals, they might have lasted longer. When your piercer said six weeks maximum, he meant it. Corset piercings are play piercings only, really. :/
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:08 pm

That is fucking gorgeous. I want it done now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

Number of posts : 658
Name : Tarren
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:08 pm

Yeah I was thinkin microdermals would be good for corset piercings too. Anyhow, you got some balls girl =) =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 6:33 pm

NO idea what microdermals are? confused2 fill me in please:)
that last picture was taken back in early may I believe, so they werent fully healed then. Every once in a while they get kind red, but thats if i've bene scratching or picking at them. They have pushed out a bit, because they don't look as "tight" anymore(you can see a bit of the plastic bar thing without me bending backwards)
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 6:58 pm

http://www.pierced.com.au/microdermals.htm They're really good, you can get them done just about anywhere and they're very good at healing and what not. My friend has two on her neck like vampire bites and they healed in no time and look beautiful =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:01 pm

oooh, I think that's what the piercer also suggested to me, but it was WAY too expensive, and he said they would have to sort of cut it out, so i was like "no thanks!"
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:03 pm

Yeah they're a lot more permanent lol. Just a suggestion for if you ever wanted them in for a long term sort of thing I guess, and apparently the scars from if you decide to get a microdermal out aren't too bad =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:05 pm

hmm, I don't think I knew they were permanent. but I also dunno if they were able to do it with rings so i could lace it up, the piercer had one on his arm that was part of his tattoo, it was a tiny little diamond thing, which would look GORGEOUS as another cool piercing design Smile
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Well since Tarren got to answer you first, I guess I will just agree and say that if you really want to keep them in long term, take them out, let them heal, and get microdermals. Waaay safer and a lot easier to manage. It'll cost a lot more, but it's worth it because you won't have to worry about them rejecting as easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:06 pm

One word: Owwwwwww.....!

Looks cool but I like wearing a corset instead Smile
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:57 pm

How the heck did you find a piercer in Canada to do that when you're only 17? You have to be 18 to get anything done, unless your parents/guardian were with you.

And I agree....they look ready to end up rejected (really red), you should go to the piercer and get them to take a look, since you shouldn't have them in that long.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:15 pm

18 for tattoos, peircings you need to be at least 16 if you go without a guardian. Maybe it's an ottawa thing? Anyways, the guy is really good, Reverend Jay, at Living Color. But yeah, I've been meaning to go back, plus I need more of the cleaning stuff, that'll probably help them a bit.
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:19 pm

if anyone called themselves a Reverand i wouldn;t trust them to make me a cup of tea let along stick needles through my skin ahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:25 pm

lol, totally not a creepy guy though! but i saw his certificate on the wall in the peircing room ro whatever, he actually did one of those online priest/reverend things or whatever they are and has a certificate saying he's actually a reverend Smile it's really funny actually
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:45 pm

xshannersx wrote:
lol, totally not a creepy guy though! but i saw his certificate on the wall in the peircing room ro whatever, he actually did one of those online priest/reverend things or whatever they are and has a certificate saying he's actually a reverend Smile it's really funny actually

As far as I know 18 is the minimum, but perhaps that has changed (my sister used to work at Claire's and they wouldn't pierce anyone under 18 unless they had parental consent).

Also, he's not actually a Reverend. The online registration isn't legal in Canada. Only in specific states.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:46 pm

TOONRULESOK wrote:
if anyone called themselves a Reverand i wouldn;t trust them to make me a cup of tea let along stick needles through my skin ahahaha

*gigglesnort*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:51 pm

lol, really? I remember my step-brothers friend was gonna do it to marry him whenever he gets married Razz thats going on my list of questions for my dad Razz

And I never trusted Claire's for piercings anyways >.< do they actually train all their staff to do piercings? I mean like, I know its all the simple ones, but still. I was always curious, and now you're my in Razz but yeah, I've never neede parental consent for piercings.. hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:20 pm

xshannersx wrote:
lol, really? I remember my step-brothers friend was gonna do it to marry him whenever he gets married Razz thats going on my list of questions for my dad Razz

And I never trusted Claire's for piercings anyways >.< do they actually train all their staff to do piercings? I mean like, I know its all the simple ones, but still. I was always curious, and now you're my in Razz but yeah, I've never neede parental consent for piercings.. hmmm.

The laws in Ontario are that one has to be a Judge, Justice of the Peace, Municipal Clerk OR an Ordained Minister who is registered under the Marriage Act are the only people who can legally marry people in Ontario.

The Marriage Act defines a person who can perform the ceremony as:

Who may be registered

(3) No person shall be registered unless it appears to the Minister,

(a) that the person has been ordained or appointed according to the rites and usages of the religious body to which he or she belongs, or is, by the rules of that religious body, deemed ordained or appointed;

(b) that the person is duly recognized by the religious body to which he or she belongs as entitled to solemnize marriage according to its rites and usages;

(c) that the religious body to which the person belongs is permanently established both as to the continuity of its existence and as to its rites and ceremonies; and

(d) that the person is resident in Ontario or has his or her parish or pastoral charge in whole or in part in Ontario; provided that in the case of a person who is in Ontario temporarily and who, if resident in Ontario, might be registered under this section, the Minister may register him or her as authorized to solemnize marriage during a period to be fixed by the Minister. R.S.O. 1990, c. M.3, s. 20 (3).

As for Claire's, their piercing process isn't great (it's a gun), but it's sterile and they use a new gun each time now (I think that's law in Ontario). Only people 18+ are allowed to pierce people there, too. But it's a good idea that they only allow people who are adults to make the decision for piercing....it may suck for teens, but it's safer since piercing CAN cause infection, permanent scarring, etc.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:32 pm

Aha!

http://www.cuc.ca/ministry/index.htm

You need to scroll down, but basically you need a certificate of ordination (by specific groups ONLY in Ontario), THIS form filled out by a minister at the church, and THIS as well, and then it's still up to the government body to decide if the person can perform the wedding or not.

A person can only be considered a Minister in Ontario if they have attended some form of recognized religious school (ie. Redeemer, Canada Christian College, Divinity at Mac, etc).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)   Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess Who Finally Got Her Corset Piercings?:)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next