The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NP betrayal?

Go down 
+5
Aelwyndaeira
Le_Saboteur
Lindsay
Jayme
PolyphonicThought
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

NP betrayal? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NP betrayal?   NP betrayal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:59 pm

...why do women want to give this orange bastard their money anyways?

I may hate MACs constant collection releases, but at least they're original. Urban Decay is too fucking great. And Benefit and Too Faced have made great names for themselves. If they can do it being original, why can't the oompa loompa do the same?

That said, I'd much rather buy the LF, simply because its cheaper and looks like damn good quality. I'd love to try pressing them. #7 flamenco looks like it would be a great blusher shade [its like a pink loose version of Cargo's Rome]. Tarren, would you say that they're of hefty size?

EDIT:: In a moment, I'll make a seperate topic for La Femme, and we'll gush about it there. K? K.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NP betrayal?   NP betrayal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:03 pm

yeha NP isn't too wonderful, i have an eyeshadow and a loose dust, they're both pretty good really, but now that i know they aren't even original products? I'm never, ever, EVER buying from napoleon perdis again. how DARE he rip us off like that.

ridiculous.
i want to know where he ripped off the brushes from now...
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: NP betrayal?   NP betrayal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Beh, I never even thought of the brushes. Who knows? Like I said, at least we know what we're paying for from other brands, but its pretty bad to find out that NP is just a Your Name product. I expect that from dish liquid. I expect that with like, cheap crocs. I even expect that with sunglasses and hair accessories. Hell, even CHEAP makeup. But a "high end" brand? Uhm, if I'm spending more on your products than my husband, I expect uniqueness and trust from that brand. Come on now...its common sense.
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

Number of posts : 658
Name : Tarren
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: NP betrayal?   NP betrayal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:15 pm

La Femme's eyeshadows are the EXACT same ones Napoleon uses, down the their names. La Femme is so much cheaper. Napoleon's eyeshadows are what drew me to the brand so La Femme's are no different.

Puffy like I said, La Femme's eyeshadows are the Napoleon ones so same size same everything, except name and price Wink

Lily, the store is in the same place the school is =) Tis so awesome. You can make your own palettes for like $90 or $100 or so and it's 12 colours you get to pick. For Napoleon's shadows you get only 6 and it's $110 and you can't pick which colours. And TMT have Ben Nye and Kryolan and other fun stuff =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NP betrayal?   NP betrayal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:18 pm

ok so i am soooo going to TMT . do they sell them in singles etc? and the blushes o.O
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

Number of posts : 658
Name : Tarren
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: NP betrayal?   NP betrayal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:21 pm

They fo sure sell them in singles... Dunno about the blushes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NP betrayal?   NP betrayal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:24 pm

winrar!
hurr i wish i ahdn't bought the stuff i did by from np.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NP betrayal?   NP betrayal? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NP betrayal?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Makeup & Beauty-
Jump to: