The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My youtube channel with the first tutorial

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My youtube channel with the first tutorial Empty
PostSubject: My youtube channel with the first tutorial   My youtube channel with the first tutorial EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:42 pm

I've had the channel for a while but just recently decided to make it make-up related. I posted my first tutorial today but i have more makeup videos on there so please take a look. And let me know if the directions are clear.
And subscribe please, i only have 25 subscribers Sad
Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My youtube channel with the first tutorial   My youtube channel with the first tutorial EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:27 am

Delicious greens. I want to eat apples now. I love the pop of blue, too! And nice choice of MUSE-ic...wow...bad joke.
Back to top Go down
cherrybomb

cherrybomb

Number of posts : 2443
Name : Jasmin, Mini
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: My youtube channel with the first tutorial   My youtube channel with the first tutorial EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:49 am

Look cool! I like the colors a lot and a good choice for the music with Muse ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knallkirsche

PostSubject: Re: My youtube channel with the first tutorial   My youtube channel with the first tutorial EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:25 pm

It turned out beautiful, and it was a prett good tutorial. My only complaint: the font was kind of irritating. Blame it on the fact that I was never formally educated in reading and writing cursive, but I never managed to finish reading the slide before it switched over to the next one.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: My youtube channel with the first tutorial   My youtube channel with the first tutorial EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:54 pm

that's great, kar. I like how you used the blue for extra colour. and you already know how you've inspired me to use coloured mascara. I'll subscribe to you if you do for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: My youtube channel with the first tutorial   My youtube channel with the first tutorial EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 3:07 pm

I personally can't stand video tutorials that are done with pictures and text >.< I think the make up is good, but the font should probably be changed (imo). It's kind of distracting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My youtube channel with the first tutorial   My youtube channel with the first tutorial EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 4:31 pm

Thanks for the honesty.I will change the font next time. I don't know if i'll be doing any actual video tutorials though because i hate my accent and get pretty nervous on the camera Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My youtube channel with the first tutorial   My youtube channel with the first tutorial EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 4:45 pm

what is the address to your channel puffy?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: My youtube channel with the first tutorial   My youtube channel with the first tutorial EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 6:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePuffReports

I already subscribed to you hun!
I will be whoring you out in my blog very soon. n.n
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: My youtube channel with the first tutorial   My youtube channel with the first tutorial EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 12:06 am

Ahh,. but your accent will be a point of difference! It's more likely to attract people to your channel than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My youtube channel with the first tutorial   My youtube channel with the first tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

My youtube channel with the first tutorial
Page 1 of 1