The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

amy winehouse's cosmetics line:

Go down 
+5
abercrombie
TOONRULESOK
Jayme
witch_lilly
PolyphonicThought
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

amy winehouse's cosmetics line: Empty
PostSubject: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:12 pm

read about it here, or google it.

I'm pretty excited; I think it'll do well. I'd buy it. :]

thoughts? opinions?
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:33 pm

It pisses me off how every celebrity has there own perfume line/ cosmetics line/ clothes line. I wouldn't buy something just because it had a celebritys name on it unless it had a reputation of being good.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:55 pm

Okay I love Amy, but I'm pretty sure big hair and cat eyes have been in for a long time.
Just because she also sports it, doesn't make it "her look".
:-\
Idk if I'd buy anything either...
If her hairspray works, fersure, but liquid liner?
Nooo thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:59 pm

haha, its more because she over exaggerates both in such a way, that its become synonymous with her. you'd never see anyone with that much liner and big hair - unless you count some scene bitch with a super mullet and lines everywhere spelling her name in korn font - in public! plus, she's got some rockin pipes.

only thing is that she ain't the best role model for babies.
and that liner better be godlier than fluidline, or I'll kick the cocaine out her system. >.<

...we'll call that tough love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:51 am

all i can say is that i HATE the way she puts on liner. i think its ugly and looks like...well, sharpie marker...
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:18 am

I think she's awesome. and i can't wait for this!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:24 am

See, I used to admire her because it was all about the music. This is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:50 am

I don't know about her cosmetics. I do kinda like her style and the packaging and stuff could be cute. I did hear that shes also going to be doing a clothing line too, and I am excited about that!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:45 am

I definantly wouldn't buy any of it. Not just because I think it's a stupid idea but also I just really hate all the celebrity products already out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:44 am

I don't mind celebrity products if they actually put work in, like the Kate Moss at Topshop collection. She actually put work into that but I wouldn't buy anything just because it's a celebrity product.

However in her current state I doubt Amy's gonna be having much input in this somehow...

I dunno...it's not something I'd wear and on most other people it would look ridiculous but I think her hair and eyeliner and everything looks good on her.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 1:44 pm

If it worked good I'd buy it.
I like her eye liner.
On HER.

Not too much on other people.(unless it suits them)
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 1:56 pm

I would buy it but I'd be judging it like any other brand. I'd just expect her eyeliner to be good since she wears it all the friggin time.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 11:20 pm

i can't wait for it to come out.i love Amy and if the products and up looking interesting i will try them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amy winehouse's cosmetics line:   amy winehouse's cosmetics line: Empty

Back to top Go down

amy winehouse's cosmetics line:
Page 1 of 1