The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should I cut my hair like this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Should I cut my hair like this? Empty
PostSubject: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:41 am

Should I cut my hair like this? 142_1

Except with my blondeness still and my length.
So basically, this is my hair now
Should I cut my hair like this? P1261401

Thoughts?
I just love the texture and layers of that first one, and I'm always after something different. I just won't touch my hair with dye (just yet) or cut it (cos I wanna grow it really long before I cut it shorter again).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:51 am

That's nice hair - both pics of course Smile

Do you mean to have it with just the layers and fringe around your face area? Am not too sure about the heavy fringe the girl has, but the rest would look pretty, esp. if you wanted to curl your hair.

I probably would suggest not getting the huge fringe (bangs, whatever you call it!) as it would hide alot of your face nd once you get it, you may not like it and have to wait ages for regrowth Sad

However, the layering would look good, you would get alot of movement with that! x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:54 am

i concur! layers are win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:02 am

I'm a big iffy about the heavy fringe too.
Except I got a fringe cut a while ago:
Should I cut my hair like this? Image200709040007
and I regretted not getting a heavier one...
I'm thinking I might try it out. It'll be easier to pin it up (if I don't like it) if it's thicker too...
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:02 am

I like your hair how it is...I don't see how that cut would work on long hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:06 am

Whaddya mean?
It's just like that just with more layers going down to my length I guess? Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:06 am

I don't like you with a fringe, I think that youre hair cut now is really nice and I dont think that style you suggessted would suit you either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:08 am

Lol, don't worry, I didn't like me with a fringe either.
But I always felt that if it was a bit heavier (perhaps not as heavy as the girl's in the pic) and on the side like hers is, that it would look good?

No?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:10 am

maybe if its longer? long fringes are hot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:12 am

yourroyalscrumptiousness wrote:
Lol, don't worry, I didn't like me with a fringe either.
But I always felt that if it was a bit heavier (perhaps not as heavy as the girl's in the pic) and on the side like hers is, that it would look good?

No?

Perhaps you need not cut your hair, but experiment with a new side parting. Think about a swept fringe if you're keen on getting one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:14 am

Yea I think a heavy side swept fringe would look siiiick on you! xx
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:21 am

I think the layers would work. Cus when you leave your hair to naturally dry it'll be curly/wavy and not as extreme, and then when you straighten it, it'll be like in the picture. So you're not stuck with one style if you see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 5:27 am

Ya, exactly my thoughts.

... I think I'll just book myself in and go for it. What have I got to lose? So I look shit for the start of uni... meh, I can deal.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 5:30 am

Yeah there's always updos if it goes a bit wrong.
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 5:47 pm

I was always told by hairdressers that my hair is too long for layers. That if I insisted on keeping the length, I couldn't get a funky textured cut..hense I've had boring hair for 18 years. Cause I like the length..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 6:20 pm

I've had layers before though. I've never heard that one...
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 10:25 am

That's odd... I've seen long hair with layers. Maybe not TONS of layering cus that suits mid length and short cuts but still at least a few.
Back to top Go down
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

Number of posts : 1209
Name : Flor, whatever
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 4:15 pm

Jade.. i like your actual hair cut so bad
think it's perfect for your face

about the new cut, i believe you have to think if it's according with your personal style, you know?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FlorMantecon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I cut my hair like this?   Should I cut my hair like this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I cut my hair like this?
Page 1 of 1