The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

:(

Go down 
+11
Le_Saboteur
Kirsty
xxmissyxx
anjelik_dreamin
asoftrevolution
pinkhaired
Bianca
gill
hello disaster
witch_lilly
Beb82
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

:( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 6:37 am

Le_Saboteur wrote:
Yeah, I heard it was sleeping pills, but that it wasn't suicide.

He started taking sleeping pills while filming The Dark Knight because playing the Joker and having to be up weird hours all the time completely fucked him up. Not surprising, he was right in on the role, really heavy method acting, so...

It's so sad. I thought it was a hoax, as well.

That's what I heard. He was having issues because he locked himself in a motel room for months getting into the mindset of Joker. So afterwards he was on sleeping pills (that apparently didn't work) and anti-anxiety meds. If he had pneumonia, he was likely on liquid codeine. These things don't mix too well. It's sad they didn't find him in time. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 7:58 am

I'm not even a huge fan..its just always sad when an actor or musician dies before they're even in their prime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 10:46 am

I've been a huge fan for so long.

i got the text last night.

I checked with my parents and they said they were about to break the news to me.

i cried. alot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 10:52 am

I wasn't really a huge fan, but I did like some of his movies. I found out while I was giving someone a facial, since a lady who's in my class's daughter called and told her. I was really sad about it last night, mainly because he was so young, and has a 2 year old daughter. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:01 am

yeah, he's the same age as my brother.

i just hope it wasn't suicide, i know he had problems with depression but.. ugh...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 1:59 pm

He's my age, which is sad. My mom is more broken up about it than I am.

Apparently it wasn't suicide, and I really doubt it was.

I adored Heath Ledger's acting abilities. I loved Roar.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Such sad news, I found out in school. It's so bizarre, I only watched A Knights Tale the other day. I also don't think it was suicide, just a tragic accident, I feel sorry for his poor daughter. A 2 year old girl being without her dad all of a sudden is horrible, my thoughts are with her <3. I heard about the pneaumonia too, if he was mixing meds like that then surely the doctors would have known that what they were prescribing didn't mix. If that's the case, I'm not pointing fingers, but I do feel that there may have been a fault on the doctor's end with what he was prescribed... though I guess we have to consider that as an actor he was probably in many different places and his records could have been hard to get hold of and how was he to know they didn't mix? I really hope the ruling of the inquest is Accidental, it would be such a shame if they ruled it suicide... I think it would be a very hard thing for Matilda to grow up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:18 am

Yeah, I think everyone thought it was some kinda joke, it was so shocking that it could have happened to HIM. he always seemed so happy and whatnot. :\
On Ellen today, they showed the last time he was on her show, and it was so sad. aww. I am glued to the TV whenever anything about it comes up, people just want to make sense of it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 2:11 pm

I'm sick of seeing it in the tabloids now, they are using it to sell their papers and it isn't right. They have no respect, I don't think he would have wanted pictures of him being wheeled out in a body bag all over the papers, and I know his family wouldnt appreciate it. Imagine if Matilda sees those pictures when she is older. I hate this culture of exploiting celebrities as if they aren't people, they have taken it much too far this time. In the Metro it seemed like they were fully pushing the idea that it was suicide.
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

Number of posts : 658
Name : Tarren
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 3:07 pm

I agree with you Sam... I hate the way the media uses footage like that to sensationalise. I hate seeing it. It'd be hard to keep Matilda from ever seeing it =(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 9:14 pm

I hear that The Westboro Baptist church (founders of godhatesfags.com) are going to be picketing his funeral... it makes me sick. they're the same people that protest at soldiers funerals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 2:43 pm

PLATIPUSES wrote:
I hear that The Westboro Baptist church (founders of godhatesfags.com) are going to be picketing his funeral... it makes me sick. they're the same people that protest at soldiers funerals.

That's ridiculous.
People like that are why some people hate religion.
They also just want attention.

How sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:35 pm

I despise people like that, they have no respect. Really I thought people that are like deeply religious would understand the importance of a funeral confused2 grrr people nowadays just generally upset me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :(   :( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

:(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Tv & Movies-
Jump to: