The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How should I wear Ransom tomorrow?

Go down 
+2
abercrombie
Gloomyjewel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

How should I wear Ransom tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: How should I wear Ransom tomorrow?   How should I wear Ransom tomorrow? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 12:53 pm

Cath gave me the Ransom shadow today Smile
I opened it since I already knew what it was..
We're going to see St Trinian's tomorrow so I want some reallyy nice way to wear it, to show my appreciation and all that Smile
To anyone who doesn't know, it's darkish purple, soft textured. I posted it in the Beauty Products wishlist thingy if you wanna see.

I was thinking about doing some sort of smokey type thing with both Ransom and this black slightly sparkly max factor shadow I have, but I'm completely open to other suggestions.. I'm kinda lacking in inspiration and I'm super tired bleh.

(I'm pretty sure this is in the right place?)

Oh also yesterday I was on YT watching reviews of the deluxe shadows and this girl was complaining that they're a bit too soft.. I kinda get what she means now. I don't find it hard to work with, but I think it's gunna last a bit less than if it was slightly harder. When I got home to look at it there was a little bit crumbled on the mirror, only a little bit but I can't afford expensive shadows so I don't want to use up my only one like That!
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: How should I wear Ransom tomorrow?   How should I wear Ransom tomorrow? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 12:57 pm

Black and purple smokey sounds hot.

maybe you could do that, line your upper eyelid and rims in black and then apply the shadow wet on your lower lash line so its all metallicy and bright?
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: How should I wear Ransom tomorrow?   How should I wear Ransom tomorrow? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 12:23 pm

^ Good idea! Black and purple would look AWESOME on you. I would go for a higher concentration of purple, though, so it's less smokey and more bold.
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: How should I wear Ransom tomorrow?   How should I wear Ransom tomorrow? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 3:30 pm

maybe if you use some kinda base it will last longer and you'll be able to use less
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: How should I wear Ransom tomorrow?   How should I wear Ransom tomorrow? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 5:52 pm

Be careful with a smoky purple, because if it's done wrong you might end up looking bruised.

Do you have a very dark purple? If you do, you could put Ransom on the lid, a daker purple in the crease/outer V (depending on eye shape o'course) and then a nice ivory/off-white color in the inner corners, blending into Ransom. Winged black liner, black waterline, mascara, neutral blush, nude-ish pink lip and you're done. =) And you should ALWAYS use an eyeshadow base before putting any on. It could be an actual primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion is best) but you can substitute that for white eyeliner smudged all over the lid, or even a dab of vaseline. I personally use MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly and that works fabulously for me.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: How should I wear Ransom tomorrow?   How should I wear Ransom tomorrow? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 6:10 pm

ninibaby wrote:
Be careful with a smoky purple, because if it's done wrong you might end up looking bruised.

Do you have a very dark purple? If you do, you could put Ransom on the lid, a daker purple in the crease/outer V (depending on eye shape o'course) and then a nice ivory/off-white color in the inner corners, blending into Ransom. Winged black liner, black waterline, mascara, neutral blush, nude-ish pink lip and you're done. =) And you should ALWAYS use an eyeshadow base before putting any on. It could be an actual primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion is best) but you can substitute that for white eyeliner smudged all over the lid, or even a dab of vaseline. I personally use MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly and that works fabulously for me.

Yeah, I can't wear purple. Because of the circles under my eyes, I just look like I have black eyes, no matter how much foundation and concealer I use. Sad I love purple, too.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How should I wear Ransom tomorrow?   How should I wear Ransom tomorrow? EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 5:19 am

I ended up wearing it with black liner, slightly winged, sparkly black shadow over the liner and applied to look smokey and not too neat, and then I put Ransom all over the lid and used a very pale shimmery lilac above it blended in. And I applied Ransom damp on my bottom lash line. Looked cool Smile

Thanks for the help guys!
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How should I wear Ransom tomorrow?   How should I wear Ransom tomorrow? Empty

Back to top Go down

How should I wear Ransom tomorrow?
Page 1 of 1