The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...

Go down 
+2
abercrombie
PolyphonicThought
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... Empty
PostSubject: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 3:37 am

These type of trousers (drainpipes...or capris)

Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... Swileopant

Im wanting either a pair of drainpipes like the ones above, or the tight capris but i have no idea what type of shoes to wear with them!?

Im not the tallest person, and im quite curvy, so im thinking, would some sort of rockabilly heels be better? Or for the daytime, some cute flats, can anyone post any pics of types that would look right please?Thanks sooo much! (Im planning on buying the trousers and shoes when i get paid in a week yay!) xx
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 3:45 am

you could def rock those with heels or espadrilles,
or a decent pair of wedged heels.

Im not a big fan on flats because I have long, thin, slender feet;
but! for a girl with a smaller foot, they'd look nice.

I'd love to see you wear some high top converse with those too;
or even some knee high converse.

just have fun with anything you decide! :]
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 3:59 am

I'd go for a plain black top - ie. without patterns on it.

You could go for any style though. Maybe something a bit looser to balance the skinnys. Or wear a dress over the top likeee -

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=67931&parent_category_rn=42344&productId=258363&langId=-1

I love that dress so much!

Defo get some stacked heel platforms though! Super high ones!

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=65097165&&var=d&ckey=UK

Obbbviously not to everyones taste but they'd rock for wearing out at night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 4:46 am

yay thanks for the help girls!Im liking that top! and the shoes are super cute too!

yeah, flats i would wear, but only for daytime lol, ive seen a few pairs that i like, the kind of converse type ones but cut out at the front(that makes nooo sense haha!) ill post a pic of them if i can find one lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 4:50 am

Oh and there is these shoes that i totally adore!

Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... Shoewedgekittypink

and these are the style i was trying to explain lol

Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... Shoepunkstarheart

what do ya all think of these? oh btw, i got all images from http://www.retrorebels.com

my faaaaav shop!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 4:57 am

Duuude, you should totally go with some rockin' red heels! That'd be sooo hotttt. haha.

But since leopard print is so like demanding "look at me" kind of thing, I'd definately tone down the shoes (like a basic colored heel/flat) and top.
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:56 pm

Yeaaah, definitely go with plainer shoes. Something patent black would look really great with those pants, especially stacked heels like Ava said. Mmm, hot. Red would look sooo good as well, and I guess as you're bold enough to buy leopard print skinnies, you're bold enough to rock red shoes as well.

But nothing patterned. >.<
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 5:04 am

i wear flats all the time with my skinny jeans...but im tall.

something plain like black or another colour depending on your top.

i think heels would definately be cute.

and i have the topshop pinafore in grey that was posted and i likes it. i got in free in the sale with something else i bought Razz
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 6:39 am

Drainpipes with peep toe heels!

Love em.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 9:24 pm

I think they would look awesome with patent purple ballet flats. I do have a tendancy to wear crazy combos though....
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 10:02 pm

ehh I wouldnt rock those with red patent shoes - may be too much.

you are short, you said, right? maybe a 3 inch wedge would work for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 4:46 am

hey, thanks for all you helpful input girls!yeah im short lol. i reckon wedges would be best then Very Happy im not actually gna get the leopard print trousers, just some of that shape, not that colour, cos im wantin to wear some funky patterned shoes with them sooo ill go for the plainer coloured trousers i think Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...   Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with... Empty

Back to top Go down

Help anyone?What shoes would i wear with...
Page 1 of 1