The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sweeney Todd

Go down 
+9
anjelik_dreamin
Jayme
Kirsty
Gloomyjewel
shadowsforsale
xxmissyxx
hello disaster
kaylalane
Aelwyndaeira
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sweeney Todd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 11:23 am

Thax girlies to help me out of my confusion Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 11:27 am

not out til January I don't think. I didn't see a date on the trailer but if its on the cinema thing then it wont be too long. also if its out in the us this month then we wont be too far behind.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 3:02 pm

Hmm...I really haven't seen much of Tim Burton's work. I should really get into him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 12:10 pm

I'm going to see this tonight. Yay opening night in Christchurch! I'm so excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 12:37 pm

:'( waa it's not fair! Why does it have to be an 18 Sad

....I think my first illegal movie download is in order.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 1:10 pm

i really want to go see this but i'm absolutely rubbish with freaky/trippy films - i'd have nightmares for a week!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:30 am

Gloomyjewel wrote:
:'( waa it's not fair! Why does it have to be an 18 Sad

....I think my first illegal movie download is in order.

Holy crap, it's an R18 there?! It's a 16 here, and even that's kind of pushing it.

It was cool, anyway, not quite as good as I thought it'd be. Lots of slow moments where it felt like the rhythm of the film slipped. However, the music and singing and acting were all great, and the cinematography was amazing.

I know that it'd be a cop out to show some of the characters being happy and running away and having somewhat normal lives after the ending... but I still want closure ;_; Ahh, well.

Go see it!

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:04 am

im going to see it tomorrow! im so excited.

yeh i dont get why its an 18...it didnt look too bad...hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 6:44 am

Soooo I loved it! Razz
I have Helena B-C love! Well I always have but oooo she's so good in it. I want her outfits.

I kinda see why its an 18...not not really...tho yey for it being an 18 as there were like no young chavs and stuff in the cinema! Tho it was quite full and we sat in the first seats we found next to this couple and when Tony Head had a tiny bit in it, and I went "eep!" under my breath, she siiiiiighed really heavily even tho her and her partner were sitting chatting. And when I was getting comfy, I accidently put my foot near hers and she got up and moved seats. Biiitch.

But yeh...was good methinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 10:50 am

Im going to see this tonight Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 11:34 am

Whyyy does this have to be an 18?
I would try and lie about my age to watch it but the cinema woman is probably getting a bit suspicious of my fluctuating age and i don't like lieing >.<
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 11:38 am

once I tried getting into a movie, and they wouldnt let me;
yet the same woman let my friend courtnee in and she's 16 - she even showed the lady her base card that screamed "YO, IM UNDERAGE, LOZL AT YOU" and she still let her in. I was fumed, mannn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:27 pm

I got Id-ed lol, but my mum was like "she's 18 im her mum!" so i got in Very Happy and it was soooo good! And i usually really hate Helena Bonham Carter, but she was sooo good in this! Ahhh but i think imma have nightmares tonight lol!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 8:33 pm

Kiki wrote:
Soooo I loved it! Razz
ho it was quite full and we sat in the first seats we found next to this couple and when Tony Head had a tiny bit in it, and I went "eep!" under my breath, she siiiiiighed really heavily even tho her and her partner were sitting chatting. And when I was getting comfy, I accidently put my foot near hers and she got up and moved seats. Biiitch.

What a cow. Thank god we get allocated seats here. Means if you get in early you get the plush seats at the back that have heaps of leg room and stuff. Woo.
Back to top Go down
cherrybomb

cherrybomb

Number of posts : 2443
Name : Jasmin, Mini
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:30 am

I can't wait till it comes to us(21 of February)!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knallkirsche
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd   Sweeney Todd - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweeney Todd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Tv & Movies-
Jump to: