The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

yes another fake eyelashes question...

Go down 
+3
Gloomyjewel
Aelwyndaeira
pinkhaired
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

yes another fake eyelashes question... Empty
PostSubject: yes another fake eyelashes question...   yes another fake eyelashes question... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 10:02 am

When you put on fake lashes do you do your makeup before or after? I tried to do them on Saturday and did my makeup last and the glue made the whole thing look kinda nasty. So I took them off. Also how do you take off the glue stuck all over your eyelids? I used this glue remover stuff but it burned. I think you're not supposed to use it on your skin, just the lashes so you can re-use them. Anyway, any advice would be helpful. I love the look of fake lashes but its always such a hassle....
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: yes another fake eyelashes question...   yes another fake eyelashes question... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 1:36 pm

I put on everything except eyeliner before the lashes. Then I stick the lashes on, and use the liner OVER them, to try to cover the fake lash line. Usually works.

As for removing glue on your skin---soap and water works for me. You have to sometimes kind of "peel" the glue off, though.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: yes another fake eyelashes question...   yes another fake eyelashes question... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 2:54 pm

Yes put them on at the end, and liner does help to stop the lashes line looking as visible.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: yes another fake eyelashes question...   yes another fake eyelashes question... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 3:08 pm

I guess I just gotta practice more. Right now if I did them after my makeup I think it might be a bit of a disaster. I have trouble getting them right the first time, which always results in glue everywhere.
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: yes another fake eyelashes question...   yes another fake eyelashes question... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:35 pm

reviving this because I didn't want to make a whole new post and risk getting annoyed with Razz

so I have no problem putting my eyelashes on or taking them off, but I have lots of glue on my falsies now and I wanna take it off
I tried to google it but all I find is how to take it off your eyes
I just peel off my fake lashes and theres no glue on my eye at all anymore, just on the falsies (thats where I put it so..)

I'm not sure how to go about removing it?
I'm using LashGrip if it helps, I also have the glue remover
should I soak it, rub it, idk!! XD
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: yes another fake eyelashes question...   yes another fake eyelashes question... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Usually you can just peel it off the lashes. Maybe I haven't been using glue as strong as yours, haha, but you should just be able to pick it off.

If you're gonna go with glue remover, I defininately wouldn't scrub, and probably wouldn't soak either. Maybe try putting some of the remover on a cotton bud and try and roll the glue off 'em? Like I said, I've always just been able to peel off the glue, so it's just a guess.
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: yes another fake eyelashes question...   yes another fake eyelashes question... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:25 pm

ooh thanks kendra that worked haha

I just wanted to make sure, I didnt want to fuck em up or anything ahha Laughing

Last edited by ninibaby on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian

PostSubject: Re: yes another fake eyelashes question...   yes another fake eyelashes question... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:39 pm

I can usually just pick it off..but I guess the glue I use isn't particularly strong
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: yes another fake eyelashes question...   yes another fake eyelashes question... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:07 pm

soak a cotton pad in glue remover. press the base of the lashes against the pad, and hold it there. this gives the glue a change to dissolve [think of what you do when you remove nail polish]. the glue should come off fine.
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: yes another fake eyelashes question...   yes another fake eyelashes question... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:44 pm

ooh ok
cos it worked (just peeling it off) on the first lashes, but on the second ones the glue was too thin to hold
I'll try that, thanks puff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yes another fake eyelashes question...   yes another fake eyelashes question... Empty

Back to top Go down

yes another fake eyelashes question...
Page 1 of 1