The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Curling eyelashes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova_Zer

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 3:34 am

so for all you makeup fanatics which works better: an eyelash curler or curling mascara?
And what brand would you recommend of your choice product?
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:08 am

Well my lashes are pretty curly anyway...but i don't like eyelash curlers. I find them useless. Mascara wise, i really love max factor. And Maybelline sky high curls or whatever works ok. And Loreal Panoramic Curl. But i LOVEEEEEEe max factor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:13 am

i'm afraid of lash-curlers...idk i wouldn't let them go near my eyes let alone heated :/

i like maybelline mascara, i can't read the exact name on mine anymore, the only word that's left is "volume" ...

oh i don't think i'm much of a help right now
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:49 am

I use lash curlers. I love them. If you use them right then they're fine. You don't need heated ones, heat them with a hairdryer for a few seconds if you need. I was scared of them for ages but swear by them now.

I don't think you need a ridiculously expensive mascara to get awesome lashes. Just a regular lash curler and some mascara.

But that's just me.

Last edited by on Tue May 08, 2007 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:49 am

do you mean, volume express? I used that one, in waterproof, and now I have the volume express turbo boost in waterproof. they work the same, but the turbo makes em look a little more refined and longer. I love lash exact too - it suprised me because of that little comb! you'd love it.

but Ive used one before. not all are screaming metal deathtraps, avon made one of plastic that gently heated to curl your lashes, and it changed colour when it was done! you just need a decent lash curler, and I promise, it wont be that bad!

in the end, I just use my waterproof mascaras [waterproof because I have watery watery eyes] and leave it at that, because I never have the time for a lash curler. but if you do, try it, at least once!
Back to top Go down

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 7:56 am

I use both.
I heat my eyelash curler with a hairdryer before I use it, cos my eyelashes are so not curly. Then I use curling mascara to lift them that little tid bit extra.

pirat

Eyelash curlers aren't bad at all. Although, I do admit I have harmed myself with them before... but nothing permanent I swear!
If you use them properly and aren't an ignorant twit like me then you're fine! They're seriously amazing!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 8:24 am

My dad gets so creeped out by them. I'll go and talk to him while using my curlers with like my eye open and stuff. He goes mad Razz
Back to top Go down

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 10:36 am

aaw. i want an eyelash curler. like NOW :'(
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 11:18 am

Kiki wrote:
My dad gets so creeped out by them. I'll go and talk to him while using my curlers with like my eye open and stuff. He goes mad Razz

My man is the same way...LOL!

He said it looks like a medieval torture device! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
Nova_Zer

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 4:09 pm

thanks ladies. I'll definitely be investing in a decent eyelash curler. Smile
Back to top Go down
pedestri

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:12 pm

PolyphonicThought wrote:
screaming metal deathtraps

ahahahahaha! that is such a great phrase!! i just about died laughing.
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:30 pm

Silly girlllllsss.

Yeah, my vote goes towards using the plain old-fashioned ones. They work mad well. Very Happy Make my eyelashes look 3298023958 times better, and longer! No need for the weird heated ones. I used to have one and it barely worked, plus I had to replace the battery ALL THE TIME, and I just got too lazy... It's totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
PolyphonicThought

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:34 pm

pedestrian wrote:
PolyphonicThought wrote:
screaming metal deathtraps

ahahahahaha! that is such a great phrase!! i just about died laughing.

hehe, think fairy odd parents, with the striker z episode :]]
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:35 pm

ah fairly odd parents...my bum cheeks are named Cosmo and Wanda...wierd day that was...
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:39 pm

Hahahahahhaha Oh goshh Kiki. CUTE. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
PolyphonicThought

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:43 pm

dibs on cosmo :]]
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes EmptyWed May 09, 2007 6:16 am

teehee...that confused me...cos Sam's sisters cats are called Cosmo and Dibs Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Curling eyelashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curling eyelashes   Curling eyelashes Empty

Back to top Go down

Curling eyelashes
Page 1 of 1