The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

animal collective

Go down 
AuthorMessage

animal collective Empty
PostSubject: animal collective   animal collective EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 7:18 am

I recently saw 2 back-to-back Animal Collective shows and they were great! (not really objective though...i love all their songs). they played mostly songs from their latest album (which i like...i know alot of people think its too pop-y. i don't really mind that..to me its just AC doing a different AC album..) anyway, the concert was great as usual (i saw them back in june,too..they played a few of the newer songs which i liked then!)
anyway...the concerts were both great ANNNNDD this week i'm seeing Architecture in Helsinki. i missed their concert here in june because it was on my highschool graduation and my mom had planned a big party that i couldn't miss : ( BUT I'M GOING NOW! wooo hoo!

so what do you all think of the new AC album?
Back to top Go down
pedestri

animal collective Empty
PostSubject: Re: animal collective   animal collective EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 9:38 am

i hate you. so much. Smile

I LOVE animal collective but i'm a poor college student so i can't afford their new album! i've heard glowing reviews, and i am so DYING to hear it.

I really, really wanted to go see them back in June, but they were playing on a school night and transportation was an issue. and i've wanted to see architecture in helsinki for AGES. lucky you.
Back to top Go down

animal collective Empty
PostSubject: Re: animal collective   animal collective EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 5:13 pm

well, i downloaded the album off of itunes. it also gives you the music video for peacebone (which is a great song, and a really cute video!) i could probably send you the songs if you want!
Back to top Go down
pedestri

animal collective Empty
PostSubject: Re: animal collective   animal collective EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 5:26 pm

that would be so badass. how would you send them?
Back to top Go down

animal collective Empty
PostSubject: Re: animal collective   animal collective EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 5:49 pm

can't you send songs/files over AIM?
Back to top Go down
pedestri

animal collective Empty
PostSubject: Re: animal collective   animal collective EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm

never tried!
Back to top Go down

animal collective Empty
PostSubject: Re: animal collective   animal collective EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 6:57 pm

i've done it before, so......yeah! IM me anytime
Back to top Go down
pedestri

animal collective Empty
PostSubject: Re: animal collective   animal collective EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 7:15 pm

okay! my username is choir.vandal... i dont use AIM at all though so i am not sure how to work it...

whats your username?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

animal collective Empty
PostSubject: Re: animal collective   animal collective EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 8:25 pm

if aim doesnt work for you ladies, try over yahoo IM, or via email :]
Back to top Go down

animal collective Empty
PostSubject: Re: animal collective   animal collective EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 9:07 pm

I love animal collective so much I can't even put it into words. Honestly.

Also, I have heard their new album but don't own it. I rarely buy cds anymore.

Animal collective just holds so many meanings for me. Driving around with my friends in the winter, listening to Feels.
Also, don't do drugs and all that, but they are the best band to listen to while tripping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

animal collective Empty
PostSubject: Re: animal collective   animal collective Empty

Back to top Go down

animal collective
Page 1 of 1