The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dude...more hair help. :[

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

dude...more hair help. :[ Empty
PostSubject: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 2:46 am

since steve basically bailed on me,

I cant get my hair done.

not only that, mum REFUSES to let me pick who I want to do my hair now!!!

had steve given the the cash when he said he would, I would have snuck and had it done by now! seriously, why tell me you'll lend me the money, if you dont bloody have it...so damn pointless. pissed off

now mum wants to help me with it...

she'll help me bleach the bit for the red,
thing is, Im pretty sure she has no damn idea what I want.

Puffy just did her hair, straightened and such.

here's how it looks with my bangs:

dude...more hair help. :[ 2007-08-05-12690 dude...more hair help. :[ 2007-08-05-12754

looks shit IMO.

and herrre is my fauxhawk.

dude...more hair help. :[ 2007-08-05-12932 dude...more hair help. :[ 2007-08-05-12963 dude...more hair help. :[ 2007-08-05-13022

just so you have an idea of the sides - but honestly, because of the last cut I did on my own, it looks jagged and uneven, so I brush the sides back...you can imagine my irritation. thats why I wanted my hair cut, the lower back sticks up, and the sides are uneven, so I wanted it all nice and neat before school started. and my hair isnt as black as it used to be because of a burgundy dye I used, so I was gonna have that done.

er, my real question, is where should I have the wee patch of red? and can anyone send links/piccies on a decent cut you think would look nice? mum is picking someone to cut my hair for me, but she wont let me if I dont have pics. :[

thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 2:53 am

Wow I'm definitely spamming up this poor forum tonight...

Anyway, I really like your hair as it is now. As for the red streak, I think it would look smexy like taking up the little bang-thing in the first picture. I don't know, I'm off to surf the net for pics.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 3:14 am

http://www.promadvice.com/hairstyles/how-to/pop/short/2007/prom-hairstyles-standing-ovation.shtm

thats a link I found...prom hair, but I wanted my sides like that, but a TAD longer...not that short. and I want my length in the back. but get the idea? I know that when I show that to mum, she'll say,

"YO HAIRR ALREDDY SHORTT! YEW GONN BE BAWLD!"

which what she's been saying all day.

yeahh mannn...Im def screwed.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 3:20 am

Okay, what I found:

dude...more hair help. :[ Redhairok2
I think this is really cute.

dude...more hair help. :[ 140_4041
Not really related, but I put it here anyway.

dude...more hair help. :[ Bluehair005
Okay, not your color or your cut, but use your imagination, eh?

dude...more hair help. :[ 1014
This is close too. It would look cool all hawked up.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 3:27 am

haha, thankies! if anything, she wants me to have extensions again - I usually do my own extensions, but its way to hot and uncomfortable for that.

I love the red in the first, and if I cave in and do the extensions for mum, I'd do the second. and I love that last one, but my hair couldnt handle that - my hair has to be slick straight in the back, it doesnt like being up for some reason.

and in the third, that hair so suits her! I love it.

and rawr...I better copy and past this post in that one short hair LJ community Im in, lozlz.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 3:32 am

I know I'm no help. Hopefully your hair comes out famously.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 3:54 am

your pics actually did help, haha. especially as of the colours - and I know what I want when Im forced to extensions! so loves to you on that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:07 am

i like the way the last one is, with the yellowy.

and the cut is cute on you.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:07 am

I think you should put the red like, right in the middle of your faux hawk, so that when you sweep it to the side it's in the middle, that way it would look cute both ways.
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=37912125&groupID=105879951&adTopicID=10&Mytoken=C15D0F06-E6FC-46E7-BD01C91FB94BCA8337956525

Try that, it's got lots of photobucket accoutns with hairstyles of all tyoes.lengths/colours. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 12:38 pm

grrr! photobucket as maintenance...depressing!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 11:29 pm

okie! I saw some cuts, and they looks wicked rad!

but now mum basically wont let me get my hair cut...

and I totally hate how I look with bangs now,

so Im gonna get some extensions and put some in the front so my hair looks semi normal....or at least, try to do something with it...

advice for this? :[
Back to top Go down
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 8:00 am

take your mom's money and get your hair cut anyway?

i really have nothing. i'm sorry you can't do what you want with your hair. Sad hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 11:51 am

that picture in the link is so cute! looove the hair. i do argee it would look a little more...feminine? with slightly longer sides. tell your mom you're old enough to make your own HAIR decisions..sheessshhh...besides, it grows out. if you think you know the hair stylist who'd do it best, you should talk to that person!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 3:15 pm

I did talk to him! he said he could do it! and hell, she likes the idea of how I want my hair done, but she assumes that because he's white, and he mostly cuts white hair, he wont know what to do with mine, and he "wont use the right products" for my hair type. and she thinks my hair looks fine, but it really doesnt because I did make mistakes when cutting my hair [one was when cutting while she was yelling at dad for touching her, and I ended up cutting the wrong bit]. so I cant do any goddamn thing, really - I cant even get a box of dye for it!

and the extensions are crap,
so Im pretty pissed all around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 4:04 pm

have a consultation with the stylist and let your mom sit in. let him show your mom that he knows how to work with your hair type and calm her fears!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 4:11 pm

I was going to give the same advice as superlover ...

If she is there, she can ask all the questions she wants, istead of saying to you that he doesn't know how to handle it ...

I find it quite stupid that you're not allowed to do with your hair whatever yo want .... Esp if she likes what you want to do with it!

slightly off topic: You are really pretty Puffy !!!!!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 5:09 pm

omfg, dude....

mum's been wantin her hair done too, right? to get some braids done and such.

and if I heard correctly,

dad just gave her the money to get her hair done.

wtf dude!?

>.<

and thank you Nath!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 5:12 pm

That's just not right!

I hate it whan something like that happens ...

So why don't you get the money, but your mom does?

and you don't need to thank someone when they are saying the thruth ... but you're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 5:14 pm

behhh I dont get it either.

but I figure she deserves it since she's always got kayden, but still dude. >.<

and thank you, once again ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 5:26 pm

and that means you don't ...

There must be a better reason ...
If you would have lived in Belgium, I would have borrowed you the money Smile

=D ... no biggie,was just telling the thruth!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 5:46 pm

blehhh I wish!

buttt hopefully I'll get it done soon...ughhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 6:01 pm

I have all my fingers crossed for you then!!!

And my 2 big toes, cause I can't cross the rest ...
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 10:27 pm

ahaha yay!

grrrrr this so sucks though.
and tomorrow is my last day til school starts, I have to make this shit work! >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dude...more hair help. :[   dude...more hair help. :[ Empty

Back to top Go down

dude...more hair help. :[
Page 1 of 1