The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMG...purple, red and blonde

Go down 
+5
TOONRULESOK
Beckygdizzle
Jayme
PolyphonicThought
shadowsforsale
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

OMG...purple, red and blonde Empty
PostSubject: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 10:58 pm

So i'm taking senior pics at 10am so I did this tonight
I'm happy with how it came out...

I'll get better pics with my hair styled in the morning before I go

OMG...purple, red and blonde Blondpurpleandred
OMG...purple, red and blonde Purpleandred
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 pm

I love it! God, if I went to get my senior pictures done with my hair like that, they'd have turned me away until it was "normal" again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:03 pm

thats hotttttttt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:04 pm

we're taking our pics before school starts

and the letter said "you can wear anything you want" so i decided...haha you don't let me have cool hair at school so you'll see it now and you can't do anything about it
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:16 pm

Very Happy

GOOD GIRL. tis awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:30 pm

oooh very sexy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:33 pm

I'd just be careful spending all your money on senior portraits doing it that way becauseeee I know some schools that have rules like yours, or even less so, and then seniors try and submit pictures that aren't school related blah blah and they're denied. So your photos might end up getting denied but hopefully not if they did say you could wear anything, cause the hair is pretty unique. I think the blonde adds a really nice touch!
Back to top Go down
Southpaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:44 pm

Ai! Very nice!! (Nice MSI shirt too, hehe.)
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:46 pm

Very cute darrrlin'.
Reminds me of cuter Nichole Richie hair(from back in
the day)! :D

^^Hopefully there was no offence taken by that.
lol.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:54 pm

not me, cos I love Nicole's fat [whoops!] ass Very Happy

and yes! MSI! I keep listening to the You'll Rebel To Anything album. mm. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 12:08 am

Brittni wrote:
I'd just be careful spending all your money on senior portraits doing it that way becauseeee I know some schools that have rules like yours, or even less so, and then seniors try and submit pictures that aren't school related blah blah and they're denied. So your photos might end up getting denied but hopefully not if they did say you could wear anything, cause the hair is pretty unique. I think the blonde adds a really nice touch!

our pictures are being done at the school by the only company that our school will accept photos from so if they don't like it they can tell me to go home...like I really wanna get up at 8 in the fucking morning anyways

and the picture is for the year book so I don't have to pay for them unless I want to buy them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 12:19 am

that's friggen sweet Tiinia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 12:27 am

oh and no offense taken about the Nicole Richie thing...i liked her in the first season of the Simple Life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 7:19 am

LOVE all the bright colors!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 7:26 am

wow i love the colours <3
can't wait to see better pictures

you make me wanna have funky hair again... :'(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 8:11 am

It's official, I'm in love with your hair!!!!!! Did you dye it yourself? Cause that's really well done! I already struggle with putting 1 bright colour through my hair ...

It suits you very well Tiinia
Back to top Go down
Beckygdizzle

Beckygdizzle

Number of posts : 586
Name : Becky-Sue, babydoll =]
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 8:43 am

aww you remind me of this one chica that graduated from my high school, her name was raven i think. for her senior pics she had a 2 foot tall liberty-spike mohawk that was blue/black. it was greatttt.

i lufff ur hair moree though =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missin_my_bambiigurl
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 9:15 am

That looks realy hot. I was dubious about how they'd go together when I first read it but they go sooo well!
x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 9:22 am

That looks so awesome!

I had my whole top layer of my hair pink until the day before I had my senior pictures done, then my mom made me dye it, so I had black hair in mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 1:32 pm

Thank y'all...i was also a bit skeptical about it but i'm really happy with how it turned out,
i was going for subtle yet vibrant and I think i did really well

even Kevin likes it

Lamia wrote:
It's official, I'm in love with your hair!!!!!! Did you dye it yourself? Cause that's really well done! I already struggle with putting 1 bright colour through my hair ...

It suits you very well Tiinia

I started cutting and dyeing my hair my self recently after my hair dresser just wasn't quite getting the amount of intensity I wanted in my hair

like if I wanted black she'd use a really dark brown and say "well black is so hard to get rid of and I didn't want you to regret it"
or when she'd trim my layers she wouldn't take enough off
she's really nice and good at her job but I figured I could do just as good my self

so yes I do my own hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 1:36 pm

Wow, ... you really have a talent then!!! Really well done!
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 2:08 pm

Oohh that looks great! Your layers are amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 3:22 pm

thank yall
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 9:12 pm

That looks wicked awesome tiinia...it makes me want purple hair even more! gah...it doesn't even look artificial on you...it actually goes nicely!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 9:13 pm

...really?

I was kind of thinking the opposite, like the colors were so perfect that they looked fake

but awesome!!! thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG...purple, red and blonde   OMG...purple, red and blonde Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG...purple, red and blonde
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next