The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

snakebites/monroes.

Go down 
+6
gill
Jayme
Lindsay
kaylalane
Kirsty
PolyphonicThought
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 12:18 pm

wow...well here in America everyone from the skanks, to the preps to the emo, to the "goths" get them...

neds look like douches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 1:55 pm

i'm so with gill, ruth and kiki...maybe it's more a european thing?
confused

but i really think you'd suit one, puffy... much more than snake bites actually...idk if you do that snake bites, i'd suggest studs like you said, that'd look cute maybe!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 2:05 pm

mhm, I couldnt get anything big - my nose is huge anyways, and Ive got like, these boyish features, and that would be too overbearing. blehhh.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Nightmare.

Alexa Nightmare.

Number of posts : 1647
Name : Alexa.
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 9:47 pm

i think a monroe would suit you much better.
you're gorgeous, and you've got the look to pull off a monroe.
but snake bites are more of a "scene" piercing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexisastar
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:09 pm

snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 Webcam_piccy

a piccy so everyone has a better idea of me!

I just figured it would look nice on me because of my er, weird features, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Nightmare.

Alexa Nightmare.

Number of posts : 1647
Name : Alexa.
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:12 pm

you're so pretty.
i think both would look nice, though.
i dunno.
both would suit you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexisastar
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:20 pm

thank you, ma'am!

my nose is huge, so thats why I thought I'd look best with snakebites - to kinda balance it out, haha. plus, I really dont work with my bangs anymore, I just brush it all up into a hawk, heh heh.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 9:47 pm

i'd either go one side lip, or MAYBE a monroe. But i'm not sure really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 9:58 pm

ooh...puffy how about snakebites and a medusa...

that'd be hot!!!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 10:04 pm

buahaha

mum wants to kill me about snakebites in themselves Razz

if I got anything else she'd murder me Razz

I still dont know how much they'd cost tho :[
Back to top Go down
kelly-is

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 1:24 am

i perfer snake bites. I really like them....

but monroes.......ewwww

My friend has one and it looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad on her....so i dont like them any more.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 1:27 am

thats why Ive changed my mind on them,

they really wouldnt suit me.

and even when I keep care of upper lip [Ive seen girls with FULL ON 'staches, and I dont want to be one of them, so I make it a point to do that!!!], I still have the darkness there and a monroe would draw attention to that!

plus I really love my lips, so I figured Id bring attention to them instead =D

I just hope I can get it done soon!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:32 pm

okay, had to bring this back cos I need advice.

so at school ALL PIERCINGS ARE TOTALLY BANNED. tounge, lip, eye...just ears, and even then, its as if that's a crime in its own right. sadly, court wants to be dumb about it and get a monroe this summer [only because hannah had it done - tsk], but even I know better - the principals are being super dicks about it, and all of the teachers jumped on every pierced senior they could.

I would still like them done, but I'm not exactly sure when. I may have to skip this year just because the school claims that they're a distraction and a safety hazard [they arent - my freshman year when Mr. Dean was in charge, we had as many piercings as we wanted and everything was just fine - no accidents or anything].

here's the thing - I'm on a super job hunt atm. should I risk a super ass beating at school and the loss of a job for the sake of wanting to be pierced? or should I angrily and begrudingly tough it out, get hired [hopefully!] and just express who I am with makeup, extensions, and rockstars?
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:53 pm

You still can lose out on a lot of good jobs for being pierced and tattooed.. it's stupid, but there are still those mega-conservative people(*cough*Oberweis) where the piercings and tattoos have to be covered. Starbucks does that, too, but it varies by manager how strict they are about it. So you can get the piercings, and potentially lose out on a good job, or you can hold off a while until you're hired and can find out the company's policy on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:58 pm

awesome. I'll stick to that one then. I'm disappointed in Court about this one though - if she's dumb enough to get a piercing done knowing how bad the last seniors got it, then that's her. her talking about getting it done is also what made me post this, because when she mentioned it, I literally had flashbacks of charlie wearing a bandage to hide his CLEAR piercing, and girls handing teachers nose studs. ew to the max.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: snakebites/monroes.   snakebites/monroes. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

snakebites/monroes.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2