The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should we change the forum name? :]

Go down 
+6
abercrombie
pinkhaired
Lindsay
shadowsforsale
Kirsty
PolyphonicThought
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

should we change our forumily name? ^.^
yey!
Should we change the forum name? :] Vote_lcap71%Should we change the forum name? :] Vote_rcap
 71% [ 22 ]
ney!
Should we change the forum name? :] Vote_lcap29%Should we change the forum name? :] Vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Should we change the forum name? :] Empty
PostSubject: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:01 pm

well, everyone is all like.

woo we should do it!

but some may be like,

nehhh, but it's xenia's trademark!!!

so. should we REALLY change the forum name? :]
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:03 pm

but what would we change it to?

i kind of like the whole makeup mafia thing...altho the forum is a lot more than that.

*cough* kikicrime Razz
i do kid...although it amuses me greatly.
& it is only a name.

i think i'd say yes...i voted yes but it would greatly depend on what the suggested name was...because if they werent as roll-off-the-tonguey as "limecrime!" i wouldnt wanna change it really...
and im the one with the buttons and id just be stubborn and dig my heels in Razz evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm

I actually like that name, honestly. kikicrime really should be the name if its changed, because you restored the forum! :]

once people decide if they want the name changed [which seems like a no brainer], we can have another topic about the name - but that also seems pointless, hehe. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm

i think yuss!

because wel...

i dunno

xenia was so cool before Sad

vass happened?

but but what the hell would we call it?

i reckon, get a whole bunch of suggestions and then do another poll, narrow down to three and then ze winner is ze name?
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:17 pm

i think limecrime was ok before...because it was her forum...and she was still doing stuff that could be discussed and yadda yadda.

but now i think she has nothing to do with it...she only joined and posted to defend herself in the discussion from that livejournal community.

i think that even without her assosiation..limecrime just sounds cool doesnt it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:30 pm

it does indeed
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:47 pm

I voted yes, but I'm brain-dead from work and can't think up any suggestions at the moment..
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:01 pm

I feel like a douche being the only one who said no... hmph.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:04 pm

thats ok!
you're entitled to your opinion.
i only think we should change it if we get an absolutely fabby name!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:08 pm

I voted yes. but I have no idea what for the name
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:52 pm

Sooo I sorta like Kikicrime. : ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:53 pm

i like it too, its kind of an alliteration so it sounds sweet.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:56 pm

whenever I refer to this place,
I call it "The Forum" =D

cos Gardner asks me everyday,
"...wtf are yoo doin?"

and I say
"Im on The Forum!!!"

and I so wanna be like
"yeah, so I was talkin to my girlies on The Keeks today, and they totally told me about this mascara thats real hott shitt blah blah!"

XD!!
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 9:37 pm

That'd be amusing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 10:13 pm

Yes definately nod
But to what I don't know, as long as its not Limecrime it doesn't really matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 6:43 am

PolyphonicThought wrote:
whenever I refer to this place,
I call it "The Forum" =D

cos Gardner asks me everyday,
"...wtf are yoo doin?"

and I say
"Im on The Forum!!!"

and I so wanna be like
"yeah, so I was talkin to my girlies on The Keeks today, and they totally told me about this mascara thats real hott shitt blah blah!"

XD!!

i love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 6:50 am

I said yuss cos I couldn't give a fat rats ass about Xenia and it annoys me that this forum is related to her. Even though the old one was made by her... THIS ONE WASN'T!

Having said that, I'm definately not for 'Kikicrime'. Just because I don't think anybody's name should be affiliated with it. Kiki did create this new forum, and she gets 100% credit for that, but this is a forum made up of many people, not just Kiki, and it should be a 'family' type name which doesn't single any particular person out.

Having said that, I'm definately not a creative person so I have absolutely nooooo idea what else we could name it other than LC.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 7:19 am

You'd totally piss her off if you changed it to "Lemon Crime"...

I'm dumb! lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 7:24 am

Buut..if we called it KikiCrime..or changed the forum name at all, Xenia might be all mad and scawy!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 7:28 am

Kara wrote:
Buut..if we called it KikiCrime..or changed the forum name at all, Xenia might be all mad and scawy!

so?
diiiiid she make this forum? no.
diiiiid she have anything to do with the making of this forum? no.
doooooooo we really care? no Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 7:38 am

Lol who gives a flying fuck if Xenia gets all angry? What's she gonna do? Sew us? She's the one that's hemming dresses with ductape for crying out loud! Razz
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 8:10 am

Quote :
Lol who gives a flying fuck if Xenia gets all angry? What's she gonna do? Sew us? She's the one that's hemming dresses with ductape for crying out loud!

applause woop nanana

Hear,hear!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 8:46 am

yourroyalscrumptiousness wrote:
Lol who gives a flying fuck if Xenia gets all angry? What's she gonna do? Sew us? She's the one that's hemming dresses with ductape for crying out loud! Razz

hah, we could all end up on a bad daytime court show...which would actually be amazingly cool. All of the limecrime Ladies up again Xenia.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 9:00 am

she wouldnt have any reason to complain.
its not like she made the forum and put me in charge and im revolting by changing the name...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 11:33 am

The only thing bad about the name Kikicrime is that it sounds like it's all about Kiki. I know she's out godfather and everything, but I would still like a name to apply to all of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the forum name? :]   Should we change the forum name? :] Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we change the forum name? :]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next