The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World of Warcraft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 8:55 am

Yes I am an avid wow player.  I have been playing for several years now.  Its jsut something I can pick up and do,  Sure there are some aspects that like sacrifice giving up a lot of time.  I usually just knit while I am sitting there waiting for things to happen. :D

Servers
Kalecgos - Karema 70 Human Warlock Alliance
Kalecgos - Chibiusa 62 Gnome Warrior Alliance
Kalecgos - Shit ton of alts :D

Demon Soul - Snapl 27  Blood Elf Hunter Horde

Kael thas - Korene 16 Draenei Shaman Alliance
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 9:51 am

>: ( No thx on WOW
I enjoy having a life,
and not paying some stupid game $15 per month.
No offence...
I've just seen way to many kids loose their souls from that game.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 11:05 am

I actually prefer EverQuestII, but that's just me :]
And even though I always say, 'Blah blah blah I have no life' I can say from experience it's possible to play MMORPGs and still have a life Very Happy Surprising? Haha. My aunt tried out one of the newer ones from Sony and I can't remember what it's called.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 1:01 pm

I'm a wow girl.
Kind of.
I get bored and buy time every so often.

Khadgar - Lvl 31 UD 'lock.

£8 a month isnt much for me. I just buy one every so often, like during holidays and stuff so that if I get bored and can go on and faff about.

And WoW is just like any other game...it's probably easier to get majorly into an MMO but people can get "addicted" to any type of game...I dont see why theres so much fuss over it.

My BF plays it a lot but he's a major gamer boy and if he wasnt playing wow he'd be playing something else nonstop so its all fine with me!
I loooooove sitting and watching raids. Seriously. When he was back pre-BC I'd sit and watch his guild do Ony (my obsession! i play just so i can go to her!) and I sit watching Karazhan and stuff too.
I miss the old guild...they split up but they let me in as a noob because I was his gf...and they were so nice! :p

locks are definately the way to go.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:33 am

Oiii! Yeah I remember watching my ex do raids pre-BC. They would just be so damn funny when in Blackwing Lair and ony.

I dont do those kinds of raids anymore though, I dont have the time I am too busy with school and friends. Once school gets out I go into hibernation and will be able to do that stuff.

I got addicted to EQ like kids today get addicted to WoW. I had to completely seperate myself from it so I could stop. @_@ I dont even remember realm or class. But that was when I was like 13 14. I found Ragnarok online and I played on a private server with like a group of friends (10 f us 6 from canada and 4 from us) each day. Thats were my friends were at so there wasn't any reason to go out. We would get together and play at someone's house and watch movies. That was fun.

Now that I am much older though I understand how to moderate my time muuuuuch better. I wish parents could take advntage of this and teach their kids how to keep up wit their time, my brother is a pro at it now but he is studying to be an engineer. @_@ Though its sad when parents can't keep track and moderate their gameplay, not much hope for the kids then. :/

So it depends whwere your friends are at.
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 1:36 am

I never got into WoW, it just never held that much allure for me. MMORPGs just do not do it for me these days, even though I freaking LOVED Everquest when I was around thirteen or so.

I dunno, I guess I never found the right people to play with, they were all dickheads and I was too nerdy.

Playing NWN online was alright though. Some of the mods were awesome, even though most of them were never finished.

Mmmm, D&D gaaames.
Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 9:42 am

ah, i loved wow.
c:

am i the only person who prefers ffxi over wow, though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 1