The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Asian beauty brands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
psychedelic_

Number of posts : 347
Name : Mary-Ann
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Asian beauty brands Empty
PostSubject: Asian beauty brands   Asian beauty brands EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:17 am

Hihi I hope it's okay for me to start this topic Very Happy

I've been using pretty much only Asian products in the past year and I'm really loving them from their packaging to their quality, so I thought I'd do occasional reviews of what I've used or posts of what I'm hoping to try out next.

I'll come back and make a post soon when I'm not trying to write a 1500 word paper hahaha bye
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Asian beauty brands   Asian beauty brands EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:57 pm

I love, love love My Beauty Diary...the Arbutin A sheet mask - amazing.
Back to top Go down
cherrybomb

cherrybomb

Number of posts : 2443
Name : Jasmin, Mini
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Asian beauty brands   Asian beauty brands EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:22 am

I love Etude House, I use a lot of their stuff. and I always love that the packaging is so cute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knallkirsche
psychedelic_

PostSubject: Re: Asian beauty brands   Asian beauty brands EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:19 am

Oh man I didn't mean to start a thread and disappear for a whole month lmao

Anyway yes to my beauty diary! I'm kind of... really in love with sheet masks. I have a whole boxful of them.

I also love this brand called "My Scheming". it's also a Taiwanese brand and their Milk Extract Brightening mask is my current fave. I usually use my sheet masks at night, and for this mask, even after I wake up, my face is still pretty glowy, which doesn't happen with every mask.

And I love Etude House too!! Their Proof10 Eye Prime is superb. Nearly on par with UDPP, but costs much much less, of course. Mini, if you're into cute packaging, you might wanna check out TonyMoly and Holika Holika if you haven't yet! They also have super cute packaging and their products are quite decent for their prices.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Asian beauty brands   Asian beauty brands EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:24 pm

TonyMoly def has cute packaging. I would order more asian skincare and makeup if I wasn't so afraid of getting a counterfeit product Sad

I'll have to check out My Scheming. That mask is pretty much what I want a sheet mask to do - give bright, glowy translucent skin.
Back to top Go down
psychedelic_

PostSubject: Re: Asian beauty brands   Asian beauty brands EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:11 am

Puffy, try out english.gmarket.co.kr. The products on this page are sold directly by the official headquarters. Not all brands do worldwide shipping though which sucks.. I usually buy from the Singapore website and just get the ones from those that claim to import their goods from SKorea and with good customer reviews
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian beauty brands   Asian beauty brands Empty

Back to top Go down

Asian beauty brands
Page 1 of 1