The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ginabell needs new hair!!

Go down 
+4
ninibaby
Le_Saboteur
girloflowers
GinaELIZABETH
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

ginabell needs new hair!! Empty
PostSubject: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:38 pm

it's that time of year!! my hair has gotten long and out of hand again, and i need a change. i need suggestions!

this picture gives you a good idea of the length/thickness (ignore my face...bahaha):
Spoiler:

i was thinking about getting some sort of layered and angled cut so that when it's wavy/curly it'll be much more voluminous, but i'm not sure if that'd fit my face well... i have a huuuuge forehead. also, opinions on bangs? help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
girloflowers

girloflowers

Number of posts : 1510
Name : Lily
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 pm

i am thinkiiing
just below shoulder length
swishy side fringe
and shitloads of layers

and highlights would be fun! or lowlights maybe
just for some dimension
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 pm

^ Agreeing with Lil here! Mmm, lowlights would be nice!
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 pm

new cut!! still haven't done anything to the color, but i'm still too scared. i've never colored it before!!

ginabell needs new hair!! Photoon2011-01-16at1900
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 pm

that looks great! and soft
your hair always looks soft hahaha
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:22 pm

loooove loove love it!
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:39 am

looking good g-bells!
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:12 pm

For you hair, if it is natural, never been touched chemically. You can achieve highlights by using regular permanent color (rather than bleach), and if you go to an Aveda salon they can use either Deep line or Hi-lift blonde line, which will be healthier for you hair.
Also you can achieve lo-lights by using demi perm color, which will wash out/not last as long, but is overall the best option for your hairs health. I know Aveda's demi-perm color, is almost 100% natural, which is one of the few brands I know of that is.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

Number of posts : 1209
Name : Flor, whatever
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:41 pm

nice bangs! go blonde!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FlorMantecon
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:19 pm

baah i could never go blonde! it's waaay too much upkeep for me, plus i think my skintone is far too pale/pink to pull it off!
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:12 am

sooooooo... it's that time again... ginabell is getting a haircut!! but this time it's URGENT because, well.... my appointment is in less than 6 hours. i'm getting feather extensions put in i think, aaand i'm debating how short to go, and if i should get a fuller bang that'll be more prominent. kinda last minute, but if anyone happens to be awake/online, lemme know!!!

here's a recent picture of what my hair's been up to (i'm on the far right, of course!):
Spoiler:

p.s. that's a natural curl going on in that picture. after i get out of the shower i usually put some spray gel in it and then twist it into a pretty tight bun and let it dry most of the way, that way when i take it out in the morning, i have long wavy curls like that! i'm hoping the feathers will do the same!

p.p.s. as for colors for the feathers... i was thinking i want to stick with more natural colors (i.e. tan/brown/back/white/spckles, etc.) but i think i might wanna throw at least one or two colored ones in there. i was thinking either like a teal or a lavender? opinions?

Back to top Go down
girloflowers

girloflowers

Number of posts : 1510
Name : Lily
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:02 am

go a pale tealy pastelly colour! god your hair is amazing omg. Get a more prominent fringe i think but that is layered well/blended well into the rest, and i'd get 2 or 3 inches off just to maintain bounce and healthiness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:09 am

*O* your curl is gawjusss
ohmygahhh
neutrals are great for feathers, my salon just got reallyyyyy pretty bright ones though! So def ask to look through their feather stash, you'll find a lot of hidden gems that you didn't think about.

Also if your feathers don't curl with your hair, just use a curling iron to get them going (They're pin straight, so they don't have any natural curl pattern.)

ALSOOOOOOO
I love your hair
it's perfect in everyway, I'm so jealous. ANYWAY. bangs would be bangin (punny.)
but summer is a shitty time to get them, what with the sweat and etc.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ginabell needs new hair!!   ginabell needs new hair!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ginabell needs new hair!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Hair-
Jump to: