The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Laura Mercier

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Laura Mercier Empty
PostSubject: Laura Mercier   Laura Mercier EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Anybody tried things from this brand?

I bought the moisturising foundation today because I'm sssooo fed up of the amount of glitter that Photoready has in it... it's just silly! But the brand as a whole looks really nice aaanndd I wondered if anybody had any recs!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Laura Mercier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laura Mercier   Laura Mercier EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:00 pm

I recommend the concealer duo...lolts of women swear by it. That's all I can remember atm though![quote]
Back to top Go down
karoczek

karoczek

Number of posts : 14
Name : Karina
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Laura Mercier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laura Mercier   Laura Mercier EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Yes, I like this brand a lot ! I got to try a lot of the products and I think that it's very good. I love the oil free foundation primer, tinted moistruizer and lip conditioner. I think that the lipstick and eyeshadow colors aren't for me, they would be more for someone who wears natural looks Razz
The only thing with the tinted moistruizer is that it gives you a lot of shine but really no coverage although it adds some color, it kind of reminds me of the Stilla tinted moistruizer.
Back to top Go down
http://go.to/makeupbykarina
Larkin35

Number of posts : 3
Name : ter real
Registration date : 2012-01-05

Laura Mercier Empty
PostSubject: Laura Mercier   Laura Mercier EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:47 am

I really like this tinted moisturizer because the color is buildable and it does give coverage. Of course, it does not give as much coverage as a foundation but if the only problem is skin discoloration, this works pretty well. I don't wear foundation daily, and it's mainly because I have never had much acne or skin discoloration. I like this because it has SPF in it and is moisturizing. The color Fawn is perfect on my skin and when I apply, my face looks very glowing and dewy. Even my mom noticed.
But I would not buy this again because it is so expensive. If it was cheaper I would buy it, but I just can't justify so much money on a tinted moisturizer! FYI, I bought this with a giftcard I received and I still was so hesitant because of the price. I would much rather buy the smaller travel size, but it only comes in the shades Sand and Nude, and Fawn is just my perfect shade. All in all, this is really a luxury item and if you're debating it, I'd say pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laura Mercier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laura Mercier   Laura Mercier Empty

Back to top Go down

Laura Mercier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Product Reviews-
Jump to: