The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help me expand my mind.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Help me expand my mind..... Empty
PostSubject: Help me expand my mind.....   Help me expand my mind..... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:46 am

okies guys i know theres mountains of info on makeup and brands to use on here but some of its outdated and scatered, so i just thought id start a new thread for myself.

so im pretty basic with makeup and id love to go a bit more all out when im going out.

im fair skinned and get breakouts alot so i wear a semi heavy layer of foundation most of the time.

most of the time i wear foundation maybeline dream moose stuff which ive found is pretty good shade for me, loose power, and rose blusher.

id also use urban decay shadow on the lid of my eye and some black eyeliner on the bottom of my eye, (as call me silly i can not apply to the top of my eye ! lol)

i dont buy or try to use mascara anymore as ive super long eyelashes and it clumps so easily no matter what i use.

and ive never been a lip stick/ gloss/ balm person i hate the feeling of it on my lips for some reason.

so yeah all that taken into account , has anyone any ideas on how i could change it up a little for going out etc,im getting bored of the same old. Smile

Thanks

Fi x
Back to top Go down
Staceball

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Help me expand my mind.....   Help me expand my mind..... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:18 am

Last edited by Staceball on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me expand my mind.....   Help me expand my mind..... EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:29 pm

thanks stacey, got some mineral foundation today , just a cheapie fiver collection 2000 one to see if i like it, and i really like it! it dosent feel greasy on my skin at all! i think ive been converted, i think once i finish this one , ill splash out on a dearer bigger brand.

I also got some lovely 17 eyeshadows , a really cute trio of yellow blue and pink, really funky summer colors and mint choc chip nail polish, i also got the nactical set free from boots because i spent over 6 quid , really nice and a good deal!

and whoah i never thought about shutting my eye tight with eyeliner! ha so simple! i tried it and it works really well with my urban decay eye cream one!, i told my friend about the little trick and she was also like whoah! so simple! lol

so thankies!
Back to top Go down
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

Number of posts : 1209
Name : Flor, whatever
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Help me expand my mind.....   Help me expand my mind..... EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:55 pm

i am no help with make up, but i can positively say that i'm more concern about it since i'm on this forum.. so i can only suggest you: stay here! hahah
and do what stacey mentioned: foundation and primers are a must

mint choc chip nail polish? i want it!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FlorMantecon

PostSubject: Re: Help me expand my mind.....   Help me expand my mind..... EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:18 am

haha yeah i plan too, i shall invest in some primers soon Smile

and linkie

http://allmyprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/2010/04/17-mint-choc-chip-nail-polish-review.html

shes not great with the whole painting her finger thing! and its called mint choc chip because its the color of mint! haha
Back to top Go down
Staceball

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Help me expand my mind.....   Help me expand my mind..... EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Last edited by Staceball on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me expand my mind.....   Help me expand my mind..... EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:00 pm

yeah its very nice, you do have to put two coats on as its quite thin but theres a lovely shine of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me expand my mind.....   Help me expand my mind..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me expand my mind.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Makeup & Beauty-
Jump to: