The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crest Whitestrips

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Crest Whitestrips Empty
PostSubject: Crest Whitestrips   Crest Whitestrips EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:32 am

Helloo ladies! Has anybody used these?

We cant buy them here in the UK (only through ebay) so i was looking for some advice / reviews on them!
Pretty much all of the ones that come up are "supreme" and I'm a little worried they might be super strong? I dont want to burn my gums off haha!

Also, are the results really good and noticeable? I have to admit that my teeth are pretty yellow and dull. They're something I'm really paranoid about and have been that way since I was really young.. no amount of whitening toothpaste seems to help so I'd love to have somthing that'll actually shift the stains!!

Theres a UK seller whos listed a 7 day supply for less than £10 which I was quite tempted by just to try out, it seems like a very reasonable price to pay for white(er) teeth!
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Crest Whitestrips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crest Whitestrips   Crest Whitestrips EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:39 am

Yes!! They work very well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
abercrombie

abercrombie

Crest Whitestrips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crest Whitestrips   Crest Whitestrips EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:13 am

Ohhhh yay!! How was the sensitivity?
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Crest Whitestrips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crest Whitestrips   Crest Whitestrips EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Sometimes they would start to sting my gums a little bit, but that's about it. The biggest issue I had with them was just remembering to use them and leaving them on long enough. They get kinda gooey in your mouth and taste icky, but I think it's worth it if you just stick it through.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Crest Whitestrips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crest Whitestrips   Crest Whitestrips EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:23 pm

moved this to PR, I figured it was more fitting Smile

temptalia has reviews of these on her blog, I'll google and post the link (she has before, during and after pix!) Smile
Back to top Go down
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

Number of posts : 1209
Name : Flor, whatever
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Crest Whitestrips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crest Whitestrips   Crest Whitestrips EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:04 am

ohh.. i want whitestrips but they are not sold here either =( i'll ask some of the friends living abroad if they can send some to me
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FlorMantecon
abercrombie

abercrombie

Crest Whitestrips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crest Whitestrips   Crest Whitestrips EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 am

Ohhhh i didnt see youd moved this here! Good thinking!

Puff I saw the temptalia review and thats what made me start thinking about it in the first place! Although that website has me wanting loads of shizz so bad... Alice in Wonderland Book Of Shadows anyone? SO PRETTY!!

Flor have you tried looking on ebay? You might get a good deal!

Ohhh also, i forgot to add. this week I bought these -

Crest Whitestrips P53001_hero

they have wicked reviews on sephora so I'm going to give them a whirl before using my whitestrips! I'm not sure i can see a difference just yet, but they make my teeth feel SO much cleaner than regular toothpaste and they taste really yummy!
Back to top Go down
Alexa Nightmare.

Alexa Nightmare.

Number of posts : 1647
Name : Alexa.
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Crest Whitestrips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crest Whitestrips   Crest Whitestrips EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:50 am

okay, that alice b.o.s... i need it. like, RIGHT NOW.

keep us posted on the toothpaste, chicka. i'm up for new whitening products.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexisastar
abercrombie

abercrombie

Crest Whitestrips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crest Whitestrips   Crest Whitestrips EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:45 pm

i know right!! i hate UD pallettes and anything that comes in a cardboard box but omg, im totes jizzing over anything thats alice in wonderland related right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crest Whitestrips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crest Whitestrips   Crest Whitestrips Empty

Back to top Go down

Crest Whitestrips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Product Reviews-
Jump to: