The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stila

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Stila Empty
PostSubject: Stila   Stila EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Stila 2203842

So for our two year anniversary Peter brought me to Ulta, and bought me this kit. It is fan-freaking-tastic.
It comes with full sizes of
Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, Major lash Mascara in black, Eyeshadows in Kitten, GoLightly, Wheat and Mystic, NEW! Lip glaze in ULTAmate Pink and a deluxe size of convertible color in Peony.

Tinted Moist.: I love this, my skin look lovely.

Mascara: .... oooooh... not so good. I have no choice in wearing it though, I have no mascara Sad It's so goopy and gross ughh I hate it!
Eyeshadows: These are all sooo soft, and soo nice! Very pigmented and are perfect for everyday.
Lip Glaze: Makes my lips look awesome, I need more Stila glosses, because these are hands down AWESOME. And this one smells like bubblegum! Yummy.
Peony: I feel like I would enjoy this more if I didn't have a MAC creme blush that is quite close to being the exact same shade (I dont remember what its called... )

The kit is awesome though, and a great value for only $40, giving you things that you'll use every single day. Minus that damn mascara.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Stila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stila   Stila EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:41 pm

Stilla lipglosses = awesome!!!
Back to top Go down

Stila