The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want to go to Japan!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I want to go to Japan! Empty
PostSubject: I want to go to Japan!   I want to go to Japan! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Yeah, I want to go to Japan, and buy all the cute things they have there, I love Hello Kitty, I been looking around on ebay for japanese stuff but I'm afraid to buy from them because I have tried a couple of times before and never got what I paid for, like they never sent anything out on the mail. Good thing it was all cheap stuff!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Japan!   I want to go to Japan! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:58 pm

just so you're aware - the point in this section of the forum is to post photos of things you've bought or that are on your wishlist. so it's pretty much a photo section for fashion and accessories.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Japan!   I want to go to Japan! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Yeah Japan would be pure amazing for shopping. Tokyo esp would be crazy. I would loving seeing all the Harauku girls and gettin a bit of that crazy style!!

Harajuku Girls Pictures, Images and Photos

Decora Pictures, Images and Photos

kitty kat Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Japan!   I want to go to Japan! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Oh man, Japan is so cool. I love how different the culture is in comparison to the US. My brother and I are planning to go when he graduates H.S and I'll probably bring home a lot of stuff I don't need...
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Japan!   I want to go to Japan! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Take a shitload of money, Japanese stuff (well, well-made genre-ish clothing like G Loli or Decora) is freaking expensive. I was very into Gothic Lolita when I was over there and... ouch. Honestly, you can get it at a similar expense over the websites.

There are HEAPS of legit sites out there that sell different styles of Japanese street clothes. Just sift around google for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Japan!   I want to go to Japan! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:03 am

Thank you girls for commenting, yes I love the harajuku girls style, I wish I could live there and dress up crazy every single day.
And sorry kiki I did something wrong AGAIN! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Japan!   I want to go to Japan! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:25 am

yeh it happens and as Admin, all I was doing was pointing it out to you.

the eye rolling was kind of unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Japan!   I want to go to Japan! Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to go to Japan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Fashion Gossip :: Shopping-
Jump to: