The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dainty Doll makeup review!!

Go down 
+4
gill
GinaELIZABETH
girloflowers
witch_lilly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Dainty Doll makeup review!! Empty
PostSubject: Dainty Doll makeup review!!   Dainty Doll makeup review!! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:08 pm

Dainty Doll the foundation from Nicola Roberts of Girls Aloud specially made for us pale girls!
Nicola Roberts Pictures, Images and Photos
Nicola Roberts Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

FINALLY GOT IT TODAY! Been wanting this shiz for ages and it finally came today. I really really like it and its the first foundation i've found that doesn't leave my skin with that orangey tinge (which i feel i get sometimes from mac) Whats the bad news? 12.00 for a tiny pot from asos which meant paying an another 3.50 for shipping! Consarn it.

I love it tho. It covered the redness on my skin nicely, its a creamy formula so it goes on nice and smooth. Felt a bit itchy when I put it on so I was kinda like fuckkk but it's totally fine now so thats defo good!

I thot I would put a youtube vid up (even tho lets face it there are far too many youtube makeup vids out there) because I couldn't find any for this product and I wanted to get the word out about how much it rules.