The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Empty
PostSubject: X-Men Origins: Wolverine.   X-Men Origins: Wolverine. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:21 am

Warning: Fangirl geekage ahead

So the trailer shown at comic-con has been leaked.

I don't know... The third movie sucked so hard (I got to relive the pain recently, it was on tv this past Sunday), and Jackman's Wolvie has never appealed to me that much. I'm not a huge fan of the character anyway- not to say I didn't like some of his incarnations- but he seemed pretty... well, a bit shit, in the movies.

On the upside, there's Deadpool and Gambit; which we've known for a while, who look like they've been given at least a small role instead of a quick cameo. New Sabretooth looks a lot better than the last actor in X-Men- this one looks like much more than just a crazy cat guy, and Jackman does seem to be doing a better job of it in the trailer.

It looks like that chick running out of the building is Emma Frost, but I have no idea what she'd be doing in there. We know Gambit's in there for the fan service (I'm not gonna lie, I love him, his character was what got me into comics at seven years old), but the White Queen seems like an odd choice for a Wolverine movie. I'm pretty sure Silver Fox can't do shit like that, and she's the only main female character in the movie.

The link to the trailer will probably be down within twelve hours, but I imagine it'll keep being uploaded from now 'til it's officially released.

Oh, and it's the guy who did Tsotsi directing it; which I kinda liked. After the absolute tripe that was The Last Stand, however, I'm still on the fence :\

Last edited by Le_Saboteur on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cherrybomb

cherrybomb

Number of posts : 2443
Name : Jasmin, Mini
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine.   X-Men Origins: Wolverine. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:47 am

The third movie just sucked really hard so I wait till there are a bit more infomations. But the new Sabertooth looks really better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knallkirsche
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine.   X-Men Origins: Wolverine. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:59 am

He soooo does. I hated the last Sabertooth, he was just dumb. Sabes is a rapist and a murderer, a really angry and just evil dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine.   X-Men Origins: Wolverine. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:12 am

I kinda like Hugh as Wolverine. Partly that is due to fancying the pants off him.

I like the new Sabertooth too. Well so far.

I find it hard to get worked up over it after The Last Stand though (never want to see that again).
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine.   X-Men Origins: Wolverine. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:19 pm

uh I have no idea if he's good as Wolverine but OMG HUGH JACKMAN IS HOT!

I've been looking forward to this movie purely for drooling over a muscley hugh jackman.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine.   X-Men Origins: Wolverine. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:29 pm

He's looking pretty ferocious in this movie. Should be pleasing to you ladies Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine.   X-Men Origins: Wolverine. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:25 pm

I don't even like guys like that because he's not all thin and geeky but mmm drool. there's something about him.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine.   X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Tv & Movies-
Jump to: