The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:

Go down 
+5
anjelik_dreamin
Jayme
cherrybomb
Lindsay
PolyphonicThought
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: Empty
PostSubject: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:08 pm

Check it.

I'm excited for the JK and Pixi palettes. The girl that created Pop Beauty used to be a part of Pixi...either way, the palettes look nice and compact. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:50 pm

Now I really wish I was near a Target more than ever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:00 pm

inorite? I'm not really into the NP stuff, but I've always wanted to try JK and Pixi stuff. too rad!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:21 am

this collection looks very pretty.
Back to top Go down
cherrybomb

cherrybomb

Number of posts : 2443
Name : Jasmin, Mini
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:42 am

That stuff looks really nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knallkirsche

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:07 am

The pixi stuff looks nice, but I hate JK stuff. For some reason it just doesn't react well with my skin.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:39 am

My Target has Pop Beauty stuff... I think...
idk.
I know the have Bare Minerals.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:53 am

Wow, Jemma Kidd is on par with Urban Decay and stuff over here. You guys get all the good stuff cheap. no fair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:16 am

0_0

I can't waitttt!
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:33 am

Sweet. I love Target.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:42 am

Yea Jay, they aren't even supposed to have Pop Beauty or BE there...that means its like, contraband or something [basically they got it illegally]. Kinda how when people found out Fekkai was at Target - big no no. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 10:29 am

o_o uh oh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:18 pm

if only we had target here Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:07 pm

Just in time for me to makeup shop for college-YES!!!
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:57 pm

I was at Target today and our aisles are still the same - the only newish thing I saw was alba. I grabbed a few different lip balms cause they were passion fruit and pineapple scented... Nothing else new YET. I was quite bummed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Yeah, I guess I should have mentioned that this won't happen until August. ;-;
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Its out:

check it.
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Some of those Pixi colours are sooo pretty
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:29 pm

lol
how dumb.
and lol NP
never ever ever would I buy that.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:11 pm

I still want the Magic and Minimum palettes [they're so versatile - so many diff looks for both], though I noticed something strange:

the eyeshadow bases that were originally in the palette are no longer included, and are replaced by two eyeshadows. Pretty disappointing, though I'd still buy them to keep in my bag, you know? They're no longer on the Pixi website, either - I guess they did that just for Target? :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:58 pm

I went to Target last night and they had all the collections up. They're cute, but with a Sephora less than 5 miles away they're charging too much. They'll never be able to compete.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:00 pm

I think it'll do alright in Bossier since Sephora is in Shreveport...though I'm totally expecting all these uppity housewives to hoard it all or stick their grouchy fingers in everything "just to try it out". I'm gonna try to get those two palettes, though; and some Jelly Pong Pong at the Boardwalk....JPP = love.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:06 pm

Yeah, def, white trash just being like "What in da heck, makeups aint spose ta be dat much!"
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:28 pm

inorite? I can just picture it now...kids at school like "NP? That nigga shit expensive! And who wanna pay that much fo some fuckin pixi stix and shit?" XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:   Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped: Empty

Back to top Go down

Target's Makeup Aisle Gets Revamped:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Makeup & Beauty-
Jump to: