The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I could really do with.. some accessories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I could really do with.. some accessories Empty
PostSubject: I could really do with.. some accessories   I could really do with.. some accessories EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:44 pm

Okay ladies, here's the story.

I have just recently aquired a custom made corset. It is Emerald Green, with Black laces, a 'wasp-waist' shape. I intend to wear it for my Music Soc Summer Ball..

The theme is going to be a Midsummer Night's Dream! I really want to look mystical/spring-like so any ideas for accessories? I am thinking of wearing my floor length black shiny skirt with the corset, so I need to funk it up!

Headgear suggestions from Shauna would be great also - if you actually have anything green and delicate looking for hair, please tell me Smile

I'm not sure what to do about shoes - they won't be seen underneath the dress so I'm guessing just stick with the black/green colour to suit the outfit.

Here's what it looks like, (With Flash)

I could really do with.. some accessories DSCN1629

And without flash,

I could really do with.. some accessories DSCN1618

apologies for slightly stubbly armpits, ew.
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I could really do with.. some accessories   I could really do with.. some accessories EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:51 pm

I dunno where you could get it, but like, ivyish looking jewelerry would be gorgeous =)

but that corset is beautiful =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: I could really do with.. some accessories   I could really do with.. some accessories EmptyTue May 20, 2008 1:05 pm

I could really do with.. some accessories 585
I love the Lily of the Valley set by Sweet Romance, a bit pricey, but very pretty.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: I could really do with.. some accessories   I could really do with.. some accessories EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:18 pm

Wow, that jewellery is gorgeous! And I love, love, love the corset. I agree with Jayme that or something like it would go really well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I could really do with.. some accessories   I could really do with.. some accessories EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:30 pm

The jewellry really is very pretty! Thanks Jayme, I'll check that out!

I had the corset made here: http://www.ellecorsets.co.uk/catalog/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I could really do with.. some accessories   I could really do with.. some accessories Empty

Back to top Go down

I could really do with.. some accessories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Fashion Gossip :: Shopping-
Jump to: