The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aussie girls looking for a primer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aussie girls looking for a primer Empty
PostSubject: Aussie girls looking for a primer   Aussie girls looking for a primer EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:01 am

Hellooo
I have just discovered in the last week that the Coles 30+ sunscreen gel is an absolute perfect makeup primer. I used it in the morning before school because it was sunny and noticed that when i got home my makeup was, for a change, still perfect, and remained so until i decided to remove it before i slept.
Soo thought I'd give you a heads up if you don't wanna spend lots of money on a primer, besides this one is technically a sunscreen, so it saves you a step Smile

yay!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Aussie girls looking for a primer   Aussie girls looking for a primer EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:51 am

Oooooh awesome, though I do prefer physical sunscreens, thanks for the tip! I really need a primer/better foundation coz mine always wears off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Aussie girls looking for a primer   Aussie girls looking for a primer EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:27 am

yeah, Australis also does a primer for $13.50 which i ahven't tried but will when im not broke Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aussie girls looking for a primer   Aussie girls looking for a primer Empty

Back to top Go down

Aussie girls looking for a primer
Page 1 of 1