The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Beauty Shopping Topic.

Go down 
+23
psychedelic_
abercrombie
girloflowers
hello disaster
witch_lilly
gill
Gloomyjewel
Aelwyndaeira
GinaELIZABETH
hyperventilating
TOONRULESOK
justme
cherrybomb
PolyphonicThought
ninibaby
anjelik_dreamin
Jayme
pinkhaired
Lindsay
Beb82
Le_Saboteur
kaylalane
Kirsty
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Official Beauty Shopping Topic. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Shopping Topic.   Official Beauty Shopping Topic. - Page 34 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:53 pm

aww what a sweetie! what set/brushes did you get?

also omg riri woo! do you know if its still available or no?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Shopping Topic.   Official Beauty Shopping Topic. - Page 34 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:49 pm

RIRI won't be available again until June. RIRI will be releasing 4 collections so you'll have plenty of time to get it. This time it had the regular MAC lipstick packaging, but in June it'll have the limited edition packaging. Its very similar to RUBY Woo, so if you have it you honestly don't need RIRI. Its bluer and not even a smidge darker.

All of the brushes are from Crown Brush. If you google "crown brush" with the brush number (ex: crown brush BK15) the link for that brush will be the first to come up:

Spoiler:

They took off about $46 as a "quantity discount" and I had a 10% off code so it knocked $69 off my total!

Also bought: Whip Hand Cosmetics SET THE STAGE Primer. Its been getting a lot of play among pros...so I figured I'd give it a try.

ETA: OK, so over the last 2 days I've ordered the following

Parian Spirit brush cleaner, Embryolisse moisturizer, metal double ended spatula, 12 LaFemme blushes, 5 Z Palettes, 3 Cinema Secrets Foundation Palettes, and 1 Mehron Celebre HD Pro Palette.

I'M ALMOST DONE! Next Friday I'll post in the kit thread with everything I've gotten so far Smile
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Shopping Topic.   Official Beauty Shopping Topic. - Page 34 EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:04 pm

what brushes would you say would be the most essential in a kit? i'm just starting to build mine and can only afford a few at a time right now, so i want to start with this most important ones.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Shopping Topic.   Official Beauty Shopping Topic. - Page 34 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:13 pm

check the last post in the kit essentials thread! I list all of my preferences/rec's there. basically,

face: foundation brush, small powder brush, concealer brush
eyes: lid brush, blending brush, smudger, angled liner (eyeliner or brows)
lips: lip brush

I rarely use foundation brushes, I typically use sponges for complexion (I ordered faux beauty blenders since they can be washed). I replaced my foundation brushes with a synthetic buffer that looks like the CARGO magic brush, which is awesome for blending!

1 set of brushes for each person is 8!
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Shopping Topic.   Official Beauty Shopping Topic. - Page 34 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:52 pm

oh woops! thanks puff, you're the best! hug
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Shopping Topic.   Official Beauty Shopping Topic. - Page 34 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:03 pm

YW I love you

I'll have to finish that thread soon, I totally forgot to talk about different cases available. I'll get on that soon!

ETA: everything is here except my order with the blushers, spatula, moisturizer and brush cleaner. that'll be here friday! otherwise, the brushes are great and I am in love with these faux beauty blenders. and the z palettes are sturdy and very professional looking.

if you order the faux bb's from qosmedix, please note:

Spoiler:

I probably got a bad batch with the black ones, but next time I'll just order the pink bb's.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Shopping Topic.   Official Beauty Shopping Topic. - Page 34 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:24 pm

DP DP

my last order came in! so stoked!

today I bought some UD liners and stila lip glosses (3 for $15...couldn't pass it up)...alcohol, hand sanitizer, makeup wipes, empty spray bottles, clear makeup bags...

I'm gonna post pics of my set up in the kit thread after the wedding Smile
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Shopping Topic.   Official Beauty Shopping Topic. - Page 34 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:45 am

aaahhh can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Shopping Topic.   Official Beauty Shopping Topic. - Page 34 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:40 pm

dunno if you guys are interested, but the Sephora Sun Safety Kit is available online now! I bought my first one last summer and omg was it worth it. lots of deluxe samples of very high end sunscreen/self-tanners/bronzer etc. for $30, $20 of which goes directly to the Skin Cancer Research Foundation. i use them mostly on my face, and use my drugstore sun screen on my body, and all the samples got me through the entire summer plus i have leftovers still!

i am kind of a nut about sunscreen so that's probably why i love it so much haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Shopping Topic.   Official Beauty Shopping Topic. - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Beauty Shopping Topic.
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34