The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

for PR blog: what's in your bag

Go down 
+6
Aelwyndaeira
hello disaster
Kirsty
Lindsay
Beb82
PolyphonicThought
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for PR blog: what's in your bag   for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:57 pm

oh good, you have everything typed and ready to go! I'll PM you specific questions about your stuff, and once you answer them, I'll save them to blogger to publish sometime this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for PR blog: what's in your bag   for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:08 am

blargh, sorry i ahd a super busy day today (shopping, makeup, academy open day) I'll do it ASAP!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: for PR blog: what's in your bag   for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 am

don't worry about it now. since I already have the stuff for two people now, I'll let you all know when I'm ready to tackle more. I'm only one Puff...

if you're one of the few that has stuff done, go ahead and PM it to me. otherwise, don't fret too much. I still have to study for some tests on monday and I can't spend all day on it.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: for PR blog: what's in your bag   for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:15 pm

just so you guys know, I'm gonna go ahead and start on this stuff tonight. Jenn and Karina will be up by Wednesday, if everything goes as planned. Jenn, remember to send me the typed out list of everything, and I'll be sending you and Karina le'questions for the post.

if anyone else has photos of their stuff, PM the photos to me, and the list of everything - and I'll start on it as soon as possible. there's no real deadline so take your time. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for PR blog: what's in your bag   for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:40 pm

I am getting a haircut today and will tkae the photos straight afterwards!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: for PR blog: what's in your bag   for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 7:51 pm

okay, so...my camera has suddenly busted itself without warning, right when Im preparing to interview someone. but tomorrow I'll be posting the questions, anddd I'll post the stuff as soon as I can.

I totally meant for all of this to be done...but I have a choir performance and a play to do makeup for and school is being more icky than usual. so I'm taking it a day at a time!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: for PR blog: what's in your bag   for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:25 pm

sorry for the DP, but an update:

so the play ate into extra playtime more than I expected. but I still have everyones stuff so instead of asking the questions right now, I'll just post everyone's stuff and edit them with questions later. this'll be done sometime this weekend. this week I have my AP exam - which will determine if I get a college credit or not - and I should be taking the spanish final...either way, I'm still annoyingly busy, and will have everything up soon.

if you still want to be a part, PM me photos and the product list!
Back to top Go down
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

Number of posts : 1209
Name : Flor, whatever
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: for PR blog: what's in your bag   for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 1:54 pm

i haven't seen this before!

you need this soon, puffy? like.. this week or weekend?
because i'd like to participate and help you, but i'm afraid i haven't got enough time this week to do it and i think i could do it next week.. about thursday or friday /:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FlorMantecon
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: for PR blog: what's in your bag   for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 2:09 pm

nope, just anytime! it'll be a continuing thing every other day/week so anytime is fine :]
Back to top Go down
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

Number of posts : 1209
Name : Flor, whatever
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: for PR blog: what's in your bag   for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 2:42 pm

oh great!
i'm gonna try to do it as soon as possible
C:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FlorMantecon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for PR blog: what's in your bag   for PR blog: what's in your bag - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

for PR blog: what's in your bag
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2