The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Shopping!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Welcome to Shopping! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Shopping!   Welcome to Shopping! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Welcome to the Fashion Shopping Section!

We've gotten rid of the very popular stickies that used to be in fashion where you could post items you had bought or wanted to buy. Instead we have a whole section, so here's a break down which should explain things.

In this section you can post 3 main types of topic:
1. "OMG OMG OMG LOOK WHAT I JUST BOUGHT!!!"
If you've just bought something & want to show us your sexy new clothes/accessories, then this is the place.
If you're going to be posting regularly, we suggest you make yourself a topic that you'll maintain, eg;
Kiki's Shopping Bag!
where you can continue to post things you purchase and everyone can continue to comment without having LOTS of little topics.

2. "I MUST OWN THIS ITEM!!!"
If you've got major lust & have to share to see if people share your delight, go for it.
As above, if you're regularly going to do this, then make yourself a wishlist topic & maintain your droolings in that one place!

3. "I'm looking for a..."
This is different to a product review. If you're just looking for a certain product then you should ask about it here. If you're not really in the market for advice on how good it is, but just want to know which brand carries what you need or which store you should go to, this is the place to ask.

There obviously aren't final; if you find something else that fits here then by all means post it. These are just guidelines in case of confusion by anyone.

So obviously, the first time you come here, finding yourself wanting to post in one of the stickies, create your shopping or wishlist topic. Noone else will post their wishes/goodies in here, just their comments. Only YOU will be sharing, they'll share in their own place. You WILL maintain this single topic of your own, posting in here like your own private sticky, untill it gets too big & is mod-locked.

Any other posts like #3 ("where can i get a..."), should be posted in their own new topic like normal!

Make sense?
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

Welcome to Shopping!
Page 1 of 1