The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cupcake Mafia Logo Competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Cupcake Mafia Logo Competition Empty
PostSubject: Cupcake Mafia Logo Competition   Cupcake Mafia Logo Competition EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:15 am

Well ladies (& gentlemen!), we've changed the name of the forum to make it our own and we need a new logo to go with it!

To allow this logo to be unique to the forum and something which everyone can be involved in; YOU are going to design it!

What do I have to do???
Design a new logo for the forum, which will be placed at the top of the page, next to the "Cupcake Mafia" title.

You can enter AS MANY SUBMISSIONS AS YOU LIKE.

How should I do this???
Create your logo however you enjoy working. Ideally, the logo will be produced on the computer, as this will look best on the forum page. If you are good with computer software like Photoshop or similar tools, then please create it using one of these. If you aren't good with computer programs, you can either try your best or work on good old paper and scan it in! Someone who is technologically able can hopefully whip it up for us if you win!

What should the logo involve? What are the constraints?
What goes into the logo is up to YOU! Think about that happens on the forum, who we are, what we're like and the main things about us. Cupcakes are the obvious symbol, as well as working in girly symbols or ideas of makeup tools. (Just some ideas to get you thinking Wink)

The logo does not have to include the forum name, but it would be nice if it did.
You should work with the forum colours; shades of pink & green, as well as grey, black & white. You may use other colours, but remember it needs to fit in with the forum.
Please do NOT use photographs. We want a forum LOGO that will be ours and ours only, so please try to come up with something on your own. Feel free to look at things for inspiration, but do NOT submit logos or work from other people.
I'd like you also to think about SIZE. This is the logo that comes as standard as is the same rough size as the logo we used to have:
Cupcake Mafia Logo Competition Logo_en
So keep this in mind and try not to create anything much larger. This is the size that works well with the forum.
Also with the logos previously submitted, this size works well with the forum layout:
Cupcake Mafia Logo Competition Muffinlogo-1
This would probably be the largest rough size that would be good for the forum.

How do I submit my logo???
You should submit your logo to ME in a private message. If you upload it to a server like Photobucket, make sure it doesn't get deleted just in case I forget to save it.
You can also email it to me at: misskikicupcake@hotmail.co.uk and if you do, don't forget to include your username in the email or I won't know who you are!

What happens then???
In a few months, after I recieve all of the submissions, I will create a new topic with an anonymous poll so that all of the members can vote on which ones they like best. The winner will be used as the new logo for the Cupcake Mafia forum!

~~~~~~~~~

Sounds like fun doesn't it!?

If you've got ten minutes and an idea then send it in to me!
As I've said, it doesn't need to be perfect!

Provisonally, depending on how many entries I get by then:
The closing date for submission of entries is: 1 June 2008

So get cracking and get your entries in.

IF YOU SUBMITTED AN ENTRY BEFORE THAT YOU WISH TO RESUBMIT THEN PLEASE SEND IT TO ME AS A NEW SUBMISSION! IF NOT, I PROBABLY WON'T USE IT!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

Cupcake Mafia Logo Competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Arts & Crafts :: The Arts-
Jump to: