The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justme

justme

Number of posts : 995
Name : veronica
Registration date : 2008-03-05

It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke. Empty
PostSubject: It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke.   It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:09 pm

It'll seem really long as youre reading it, but trust, the end is really immaturely funny

There was this fly that was hovering over a lake, a fish saw this fly and said
"you know if that fly would just drop 3 more inches i could get that fly"

In the woods nearby a bear saw what was going on and he said
"you know if that fly would just drop 3 more inches, then that fish could get that fly, and i could get that fish"

In the same woods there was a hunter sitting on a log eating his sandwich, and he saw what was going on, and he said
"you know if that fly would just drop 3 more inches, that fish could get that fly, that bear could get that fish, and i could shoot that bear"

Peeking from behind a tree was this mouse, and it saw what was going on, and the mouse said
"you know if that fly would just drop 3 more inches that fish could get that fly, that bear could get that fish, that hunter could shoott that bear, and i could get his sandwich"

Sneaking up through the grass was a cat, and it saw what was going on, and the cat said
"you know if that fly would just drop 3 more inches that fish could get that fly, that bear could get that fish, that hunter could shoot that bear, that mouse could get his sandwich, and i could get that mouse"

So the fly drops 3 inches
the fish gets the fly
the bear gets the fish
the hunter shoots the bear
the mouse gets the sandwhich
but the poor cat jumps too early and lands in the water

Now the moral of this story is: ?

Every time a fly drops 3 inches a pussy gets wet!!! Razz please dont kill me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke.   It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:36 pm

ahahahah thats awesome im stealing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke.   It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:14 am

Paha thats funny! XX
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke.   It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:36 am

haha, how cute n.n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke.   It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke. Empty

Back to top Go down

It may be inappropriate for some, but its my fave joke.
Page 1 of 1