The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will you girls promise me:

Go down 
+6
TOONRULESOK
Beb82
Aelwyndaeira
anjelik_dreamin
shadowsforsale
Lindsay
10 posters

Promise?
Yes.
Will you girls promise me: Vote_lcap67%Will you girls promise me: Vote_rcap
 67% [ 16 ]
No.
Will you girls promise me: Vote_lcap17%Will you girls promise me: Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Maybe.
Will you girls promise me: Vote_lcap16%Will you girls promise me: Vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage

Will you girls promise me: Empty
PostSubject: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:59 pm

To never kill yourself?

I was watching this thing on the news this morning about people committing suicide because they feel it's the only way out.
But pleaseeee none of you ever do it!!
It's not the only way out. And you'll be hurting everybody around you by doing such a thing.
We all do care!!

Soooo promise?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:20 pm

I definantly promise. Suicide is so selfish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:42 pm

Nope. I figure when I'm around 85, I'll be feeling useless, so I'm gonna jump off a cliff. I'll probably wear a really funny costume while I do, though, so maybe you'll read about it and laugh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:49 pm

I promise. I'd rather live a mediocre life than no life at all Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 6:21 pm

shadowsforsale wrote:
Nope. I figure when I'm around 85, I'll be feeling useless, so I'm gonna jump off a cliff. I'll probably wear a really funny costume while I do, though, so maybe you'll read about it and laugh?

Hahahaha! Hey, maybe I'll join you....Wink

I said "yes, I promise", but now that I've read this, I might when I'm 90. I likely won't live that long (with my sickness, heart and other issues I'm likely to develop as I age, I'll be lucky to reach 70...LOL).
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 6:27 pm

I just can't stand it when I'm useless, it makes me crazy to feel like a burden to someone else. I figure at that point, it's just not worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:58 am

I clicked yes... I can't bear the thought of people not appreciating life enough to commit suicide, it makes me angry. (Obviously there are exceptions to this, illness, abuse etc).
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 6:12 am

i clicked yes. my uncle committed suicide and i've seen how it screw us a familuy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
pickle

pickle

Number of posts : 368
Name : Ellie
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:07 pm

I've seen it happen a few times, not to anyone I knew personally thank god, but I noticed it always really profoundly affects all the people connected to someone when they commit suicide. Even people you wouldn't expect to end up caring so much. There's always someone who cares whether you think so or not.
Back to top Go down
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

Number of posts : 1209
Name : Flor, whatever
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 3:50 pm

I can't promise that 'cause I (or anyone) don't know what is going to happen next and in which way I would act

Yeah, maybe it's selfish, but when you think everything's wrong and you do everything to help other people but nothing to help yourself, it's one single act of love to yourself
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FlorMantecon

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 8:41 pm

I think it's an act of hatred towards yourself, personally. You're giving up on yourself, it's horrible!!
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 8:44 pm

Yeah, but for some people...they are the living dead anyways. It wouldn't make sense for them to keep torturing themselves with trying to do things they cant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:06 pm

I think it's selfish, and foolish. Everyone get's depressed, there are ways you can stop it, but after seeing first hand what it does i know that there's always another way, because it's cruel and wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 8:03 am

i agree. it can be such a selfish act, u leave people wondering whether they could have done something and feeling guilty, and often u leave people just really angry. but i guess if ur COMPLETELY alone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:27 am

i ahve to change my vote- i would, if i had HIV/aids.
Back to top Go down
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:18 am

lily, aids is like completely treatable now. i mean, i would have expected that statement 80 years ago, but now the life span for someone with aids is about the same as a healthy person.

anyway. i'd hope that i had the choice to be taken off life support if i was a vegetable or able to kill myself if i was starting to show signs of alzheimer's.

but as of right now? i guess life is pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:40 pm

ooh aids is treatable?

i guess but like

how fkn depressing would it be man!

id be so scared

and no sex and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:43 pm

Condomnation!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:44 pm

true

but what if like

um
girls can't wear condoms Razz
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:47 pm

they do make female condoms actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:48 pm

Hummm I forgot about the girl on girl action...

You could like... put a plastic sheet in between? Hahaha.

And yeah but female condoms don't protect against STIs or anything like that, so they wouldn't help anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:49 pm

i'll worry about it if (please god no) i ever get an sti or hiv/aids Razz
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:50 pm

they also make this thing to protect against STDs when doing oral on a girl, kind of like a plastic sheet I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:53 pm

yeah but how annoying would that be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Lindsay it a dental dam, and its like ripping apart a balloon and putting it between you and your "friend", you can get different flavors and it's actually not that bad, you can use them with guys also, just harder...I saw one at a party once, I'm not a total whore...haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you girls promise me:   Will you girls promise me: Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you girls promise me:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Odds & Ends :: Polls-
Jump to: