The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If your account has been deleted.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KikiAdmin
Admin

Number of posts : 32
Name : Kiki ofc!
Registration date : 2007-03-25

If your account has been deleted. Empty
PostSubject: If your account has been deleted.   If your account has been deleted. EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 10:40 am

I'm making this information readily available here, so that hopefully all new members will notice it and take note!

There was a discussion about this between members of this forum who did not like the idea of "lurkers" and so the idea of clearing inactive members was decided upon. This does not mean that you are not welcome on the board; we hope that your account being deleted will encourage you to sign up again and post.

There are a few reasons why your forum account will have been deleted:
1. You registered to the forum but after a period of one month, you had not activated your account.

2. You became a member of the forum but after a period of one month, you had not posted or had rarely posted on the forum; eg. not outside of your introductions post.

3. You were an active member of the forum but you had an unexplained absence and had not posted for a period of well over one month.

4. Any similar reasons to these concerning inactivity or lurking of any sort.

I must stress, unless you recieved an email stating otherwise
Your account has simply been deleted. You have NOT been banned!
Your account has been deleted (removed from the list of members) but you have no been banned. If it says you have been, contact me and I'll look into it, but I can assure you, I have never banned anyone for inactivity, only clicked delete.

If, however, you did receive an email stating you have been banned from the forum and are not sure why, please feel free to contact me and I'll try my best to sort it out.

Occasionally you may find that the registration to the forum is closed. This probably means that we're up to something or that we've had a sudden rush of new members who have not been posting. To combat this, we'll occasionally close the registration but it won't be for good! It'll be open again very soon, so keep checking back.

If there's anything else you need to ask then please feel free to ask me.
This post is here to try to stop people from emailing me at my personal address but if you have a serious problem and can't contact me any other way then please do.

Thanks guys. Smile
Back to top Go down

If your account has been deleted.
Page 1 of 1